Ajman University Jobs 2022 – Assistant Professor in Civil Engineering / Geotechnical Engineering Job Vacancy in Ajman , UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Ajman University ends here!. Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Ajman University Ajman UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Ajman . We are a trusted website for careers in Ajman University !!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Ajman, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Ajman , United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Ajman , UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Ajman location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Ajman University then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Ajman University Jobs 2022 – Assistant Professor in Civil Engineering / Geotechnical Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Ajman , UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Ajman University – Ajman University has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Assistant Professor in Civil Engineering / Geotechnical Engineering job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Ajman University employment notification. The work location for Assistant Professor in Civil Engineering / Geotechnical Engineering Vacancy would be Ajman and an average Salary will be AED Monthly.
Fact: The average salary for a Assistant Professor in Civil Engineering / Geotechnical Engineering in Ajman, UAE is AED monthly.
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Ajman University for Assistant Professor in Civil Engineering / Geotechnical Engineering Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Ajman University . Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Ajman University for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Ajman University Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Ajman University
Job Position Name :- Assistant Professor in Civil Engineering / Geotechnical Engineering
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Ajman
Salary :– AED Monthly
Ajman University Ajman : Job Description
Job Description :-
Location: Ajman Univeristy AJMAN, Ajman Univeristy AJMAN
Company: Ajman University
The College of Engineering and Information Technology, Ajman University, has an opening for the position of Assistant Professor in Civil Engineering / Geotechnical Engineering, starting Fall semester 2022-2023. Ability to teach courses in other civil engineering fields such as structures and water resources is a plus.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :-
- Graduate with a Ph.D. from a reputable university
- Outstanding teaching record
- Outstanding research and publications record in top journals
- Adequate experience in supervising student projects
- Record of collaborative and interdisciplinary research would be an advantage
- Excellent record in community service and scholarly activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Deliver courses to students in specified discipline areas of study
- Evaluate and monitor individual student progress and provide feedback to sustain student success
- Research, organize and manage instructional resources, courses outlines, and community networks
- Conduct high quality research in his/her own field and publish research outcomes in reputable journals and conferences
- Ensure a respectful and culturally sensitive learning environment in all college focused activities
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships across the organization and community
- Motivate and inspire confidence in others (students and colleagues) to overcome limitations to personal growth and success
- Actively seek out methods, procedures and resources to best achieve course and lesson objectives
- Maintain relationships with students that are conducive to learning
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS :-
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Familiarity with the “Credit Hour” academic system
- Have a minimum of two years teaching experience
- Ability to supervise student work
- Ability to provide academic advising for students
- Ability to conduct independent research and publish in reputable journals and conferences
- Ability to work effectively with diverse team members
- Knowledge of academic program planning and implementation
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems (LMS)