Chase & Hunt Consultancy FZ LLE Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 – Trade Operations Executive Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Chase & Hunt Consultancy FZ LLE Abu Dhabi ends here!. Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Chase & Hunt Consultancy FZ LLE Abu Dhabi UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Abu Dhabi. We are a trusted website for careers in Chase & Hunt Consultancy FZ LLE Abu Dhabi!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai,Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Abu Dhabi location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Chase & Hunt Consultancy FZ LLE Abu Dhabi then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Chase & Hunt Consultancy FZ LLE Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 – Trade Operations Executive Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Chase & Hunt Consultancy FZ LLE Abu Dhabi – Chase & Hunt Consultancy FZ LLE Abu Dhabi has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Trade Operations Executive job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Chase & Hunt Consultancy FZ LLE Abu Dhabi employment notification. The work location for Trade Operations Executive Vacancy would be Abu Dhabi and an average Salary will be AED 2500.00 – 5000.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Trade Operations Executive in Abu Dhabi, UAE is AED 2500.00 – 5000.00 Per Month.
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Chase & Hunt Consultancy FZ LLE Abu Dhabi for Trade Operations Executive Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Chase & Hunt Consultancy FZ LLE Abu Dhabi. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Chase & Hunt Consultancy FZ LLE Abu Dhabi for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Chase & Hunt Consultancy FZ LLE Abu Dhabi Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Chase & Hunt Consultancy FZ LLE Abu Dhabi
Job Position Name :- Trade Operations Executive
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Salary :- AED 2500.00 – 5000.00 Per Month.
Chase & Hunt Consultancy FZ LLE Abu Dhabi: Job Description
Job Title :– Trade Operations Executive
Vacancy :- 01 Vacancy
Experience: 3-7 Years
Education :- Any Graduation
Full Job Description :-
Desired Candidate Profile :-
The Trade Operation Executive will be responsible for:
• Daily Handling of grain shipments and ensuring physical and financial strategies are correctly represented in company’s systems.
• Provide information as required to Trade Operation Manager and Head of Dubai Grains & Oil seeds regarding all aspects of the grain business (physical grain, vessel positions, financial strategies, price exposure, laycans, trade pricing, hedge position, demurrage/despatch calculations).
• Identify opportunities to optimize cargo lifts and create additional value through proactive handling of vessels and positions.
• Recognize (potential) issues and report them.
• Collect, analyse and report data in order to track the performance of the operations. • Assist the trade.
Candidate Competencies Required:
• At least 3-5 years or more of direct work experience with a large commodity trading company in grains.
• Minimum a bachelor’s degree in business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related discipline
• Experience with trade documentation.
• Excellent knowledge of Letter of Credit, UCP600, Incoterms, GAFTA, ANEC. Knowledge of NAEGA, Inco
grain is an advantage.
• Experience in dealing with dry bulk vessels and containers.
• Experience in future give ups and linking futures hedges to physical contracts.
• Experience in currency covers linking to the deals.
• Knowledge of demurrage/despatch calculations.
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
• Possess Team spirit and able to work independently.
• Possess strong initiative, good interpersonal & communication skills with different levels of people.
• Able to work in a hectic environment.
• English is a must. Knowledge of French is required for communication/documentation.