IFFCO Sharjah Jobs 2022 – Territory Development Manager Job Vacancy in Sharjah, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in IFFCO Sharjah ends here!. Se Group Sharjah UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Sharjah. We are a trusted Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in IFFCO site for careers in IFFCO Sharjah!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Sharjah, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Sharjah, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Sharjah location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in IFFCO Sharjah then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
IFFCO Sharjah Jobs 2022 – Territory Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Sharjah, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in IFFCO Sharjah – IFFCO Sharjah has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Territory Development Manager job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to IFFCO Sharjah employment notification. The work location for Territory Development Manager Vacancy would be Sharjah and an average Salary will be AED 5,000.00 – 12,000.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Territory Development Manager in Sharjah, UAE is AED 5,000.00 – 12,000.00 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in IFFCO Sharjah for Territory Development Manager Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by IFFCO Sharjah. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by IFFCO Sharjah for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
IFFCO Sharjah Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- IFFCO Sharjah
Job Position Name :- Territory Development Manager
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Sharjah
Salary :- AED 5,000.00 – 12,000.00 Per Month
IFFCO Sharjah: Job Description
Job Tittle: Territory Development Manager
Full Job Description :-
Roles & Responsibilities :-
- Achieve Monthly sales & yearly targets as per AOP
- Quarterly business reviews with key assigned customers
- Track and manage spending per customer
- Complete ownership of the Business Development Agreements (BDA’s); negotiation to implementation.
- Strategic inputs for Brand wise / Category wise / Outlet wise target plan.
- Responsible for team performance and developing own team.
- Present periodic business reviews by analyzing sales data, and performance against annual plans.
- Responsible for updating TMI contract module & TDA process on time for all contractual customers.
- Timely EPOS analysis and action plan
- Direct and daily supervision of the team activities
- Align with various category stakeholder on initiatives and achievements
- Maintain and improve share of shelf by improving distribution coverage as stipulated in the annual objectives
- Relationship Management – Internal and External
- Conduct regular market visits and route rides with the team
- Develop strategies and objectives for the assigned territory for the Annual Operating Plan.
- Conduct weekly review meetings with the team to work over agendas and actionable plans
- Report and monitor competition activities
- Proactively Planning all the Promotions for better execution
- Planning and Forecast for IFFCO brand by SKU wise
- Product Execution, Product Listing & Availability
- Tracking GRV’s within stipulated budget spend & Using trade budget effectively.
- Ensure all rental displays are followed and adhered by the customers and merchandisers.
- Ensure store level merchandising as per the planogram defined by category.
- Ensuring replenishment of products and FIFO management in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the collection of receivables from the market and ensure smooth sales transactions
- To ensure reduction in damages / expiries and sales returns from the market within the set targets.
Work experience requirement :-
Overall 5 to 7 years’ experience in similar role in the UAE, management experience
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in FMCG, preferably dealing with food products sales
Note :- Beware of Fraud Agents! Do not Pay Money to get a Job
www.uaejobsvacancy.com will Not be Responsible for any Payment Made to a Third-party