Jumeira University Dubai Jobs 2022 – Administrative Officer Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Jumeira University Dubai ends here!. Se Group Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Jumeira University site for careers in Jumeira University Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Jumeira University Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Jumeira University Dubai Jobs 2022 – Administrative Officer Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Jumeira University Dubai – Jumeira University Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Administrative Officer job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Jumeira University Dubai employment notification. The work location for Administrative Officer Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 3,555.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Administrative Officer in Dubai, UAE is AED 3,555.00 per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Jumeira University Dubai for Administrative Officer Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Jumeira University Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Jumeira University Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Jumeira University Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Jumeira University Dubai
Job Position Name :- Administrative Officer
Job Type :- Full-Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 3,555.00 Per Month
Jumeira University Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Administrative Officer
Full Job Description :-
Role Summary Maintains the academic record of all students and plans and implements the registration process for classes. Supports academic registry in working with academic heads to coordinate times and locations for class meetings and resolve scheduling conflicts. Key Responsibilities
• Administer the course registration process every semester.
• Prepare, maintains and issue semester course offering and midterm and final examination schedules. • Ensure efficient use of classrooms.
• Verification of student degree requirements and graduation
• Supervises and maintains the degree audit systems.
• Administer the processes for the articulation of graduation and degree certification.
• Production of official transcripts.
• Advise Academic Committees on academic policies rules and regulations.
• Service as the academic committee Secretary for student’s academic appeals and disciplinary incidents.
• Issue required reports relating to student academic progress to relevant academic heads.
• Serve as Student Information System Administrator
• Preparation of the following statistical data reports: CHEDS reports, student progression, grade reports, JU fact book.
• Conduct verification of enrollment files and validation of student data.
Required Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor degree (Masters is preferred) in
Computer Information System or Business Administration discipline or a related filed.
• Minimum of 4 – 6 years of relevant experience with progressive responsibility in academic registry and student’s information system or a related experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong computer skills; knowledge and skill in the use of student information system is a must, preferably Power Campus.
• Demonstrated experience in developing course offering schedules, academic progression reports and degree audits.
• Proven track record in leading course registration, course examination administration and managing class allocation effectively is an asset.
• Demonstrate commitment to the university philosophy, ethics and believes.
• The position demands strong oral and written communication skills; effective organizational skills; the ability to work independently, attend to multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines; experience and knowledge in academic registry is a must.About the company
JUMEIRA University, a private higher education institute, prepares students for professional careers in Business, Education, Health science, Islamic and Arabic Studies.
Our core learning values are founded on Educational Excellence, Equal Learning Opportunities and preserving the traditions of our community.
We provide cutting edge technology facilities, option to study in English and Arabic and provide separate teaching and recreational facilities for both male and female students. We offer accredited bachelor programs in Business and Islamic Studies. Our bachelor programs in Health Science, Education and Arabic studies are under accreditation.