Nathan & Nathan Dubai Jobs 2022 – HR Support Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Nathan & Nathan Dubai ends here!. Se Group Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Nathan & Nathan site for careers in Nathan & Nathan Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Nathan & Nathan Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Nathan & Nathan Dubai Jobs 2022 – HR Support Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Nathan & Nathan Dubai – Nathan & Nathan Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for HR Support job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Nathan & Nathan Dubai employment notification. The work location for HR Support Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 7500.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a HR Support in Dubai, UAE is AED 7500.00 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Nathan & Nathan Dubai for HR Support Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Nathan & Nathan Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Nathan & Nathan Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Nathan & Nathan Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Nathan & Nathan Dubai
Job Position Name :- HR Support
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 7500.00 Per Month
Nathan & Nathan Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: HR Support
Full Job Description :-
Our client is the largest US-based supplier of aerospace and defense products. They are in look for HR support for 6 months with an immediate start date for their Dubai office.
Role Overview / Summary:-
Provide effective and efficient administrative & data maintenance across multiple HR disciplines and several locations in the Middle East & Africa region, under the guidance and supervision of the Regional HR Partner. The role holder will be required to manage communication with employees, managers, relevant internal collaborators and external 3rd parties specific to HR policies, provisions, practice and delivery of HR services & Operations.
- Provide administrative assistance, including data maintenance, across multiple HR disciplines & areas of responsibility such as, but not limited to leave management, candidate screening, interview arrangements, training coordination, employee onboarding, employee relations support, benefits administration, payroll information, maintenance of personnel records in relevant HR systems, departmental administrative work, etc.
- Address HR related inquiries from employees & business managers in assigned business units via verbal or written communication.
- Consult with internal HR / business colleagues, as needed, for information on talent management, total rewards and other HR policies or programs to be used to influence local or regional actions.
- Create, review and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks and directories, performance evaluation material to help ensure human resources process / program delivery and efficiency.
- Prepare & maintain HR related documentation to ensure compliance with local law and as may be required by the annual audit process.
- Monitor and manage 3rd party service providers to ensure timely HR support services delivery e.g., relocation company, immigration specialists, benefit providers, etc.
- Track and record HR related data and prepare presentations or reports as requested.
- Monitor and continually seek to improve operational efficiency in all HR areas of responsibility and presence in the MEA region.
- A Bachelors degree in an appropriate discipline with at least 5 years of relevant work experience in a large multinational companys HR Department administration or operations and across the various HR disciplines.
- Ability to work with minimal oversight and can personally & proactively monitor progress, timelines, milestones and adjusts plans as necessary to see objectives through to completion.
- Excellent Communication, verbal & written ability, in the English Language.
- Verbal and & written communication in Arabic Language would be preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality in all work outputs and communications.
- Excellent proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite especially Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Experience with working on a HR Information Management system such as Success Factors or Workday.
- Ability to work in a multicultural and matrixed team environment locally & globally.
Note :- Beware of Fraud Agents! Do not Pay Money to get a Job
www.uaejobsvacancy.com will Not be Responsible for any Payment Made to a Third-party