Reliance Insurance Brokers Dubai Jobs 2022 – Business Development Manager Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Reliance Insurance Brokers Dubai ends here!. Se Group Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Reliance Insurance Brokers site for careers in Reliance Insurance Brokers Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Reliance Insurance Brokers Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Reliance Insurance Brokers Dubai Jobs 2022 – Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Reliance Insurance Brokers Dubai – Reliance Insurance Brokers Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Business Development Manager job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Reliance Insurance Brokers Dubai employment notification. The work location for Business Development Manager Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 12000.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Business Development Manager in Dubai, UAE is AED 12000.00 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Reliance Insurance Brokers Dubai for Business Development Manager Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Reliance Insurance Brokers Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Reliance Insurance Brokers Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Reliance Insurance Brokers Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Reliance Insurance Brokers Dubai
Job Position Name :- Business Development Manager
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 12000.00 Per Month
Reliance Insurance Brokers Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Business Development Manager
Full Job Description :-
1. Accountable to achieve new accounts for corporate business channel
2. To Maintain delivery standard ? TAT
3. Ensuring retention of their existing Portfolio for corporate sales
4. To build relationship with all clients to ensure optimum customer satisfaction.
5. Prepare MIS and share dashboards with Reports to Senior Management
1. Domain expertise in Insurance Broking
2. Proven Experience in Sales & Business Development in UAE
3. High service orientation and should have experience in managing retail/ corporate clients
4. High process orientation and presentation skills
5. Well Groomed Team Player &be able to recruit more fresh Marketing faces for future.
Desired Candidate :
1. Minimum 5 to Maximum 8 yrs of relevant experience in Business Development
2. Candidate must be from the Insurance Broking background
3. Professional Insurance qualification will be an added advantage
4. Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
5. High Level of Interpersonal, Planning and Execution skills
6. Valid UAE Driving License preferred.
7. Excellent process orientation and presentation skills
8. Good Team Player / Team Management
Join RIBL talent Network / share your resume on [email protected]
Note :- Beware of fraud agents! Do not Pay Money to get a Job
www.uaejobsvacancy.com will Not be Responsible for any Payment Made to a Third-party