Stantec Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 – Civil Inspector (Water infrastructure) Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Stantec Abu Dhabi ends here!. Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Stantec Abu Dhabi UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Abu Dhabi. We are a trusted website for careers in Stantec Abu Dhabi!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Abu Dhabi location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Stantec Abu Dhabi then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Stantec Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 – Civil Inspector (Water infrastructure) Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Stantec Abu Dhabi – Stantec Abu Dhabi has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Civil Inspector (Water infrastructure) job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Stantec Abu Dhabi employment notification. The work location for Civil Inspector (Water infrastructure) Vacancy would be Abu Dhabi and an average Salary will be AED 3500.00 – 6,000.00 per month.
Fact: The average salary for a Civil Inspector (Water infrastructure) in Abu Dhabi, UAE is AED 3500.00 – 6,000.00 per month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Stantec Abu Dhabi for Civil Inspector (Water infrastructure) Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Stantec Abu Dhabi. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Stantec Abu Dhabi for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Stantec Abu Dhabi Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Stantec Abu Dhabi
Job Position Name :- Civil Inspector (Water infrastructure)
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Salary :- AED 3500.00 – 6,000.00 Per month
Stantec Abu Dhabi: Job Description
Job Title : MDM Team Executive – Intern
Full Job Description :-
At Stantec, we approach every project as a partnership, because our work creates a lasting impact on our clients’ communities. We believe that when smart, passionate, creative people come together, real possibilities are within reach.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; they give our work purpose. If you want to be a part of our unwavering team and can bring your sense of imagination and determination to every challenge, then this is the right place for you.
Stantec is currently looking for Civil Inspectors to support on a construction supervision project related to Sewerage and storm water infrastructure works with Dubai Municipality.
Some of the key job responsibilities of this role entail this following:
- Technical Delivery:
• Interacting with clients and contractor’s staff to determine and verify project requirements.
• Preparing inspection reports and site records.
• Performing civil and structural tests.
• Providing general inspection on all construction labor and subcontracted tasks to ensure professional workmanship.
• Identifying non-conforming works, generating reports and corrective actions and coordinating responses.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Collaboration and working as part of a team.
• Work in conjunction with engineers to solve project design problems, performing basic design calculations as required.
• Conduct technical, feasibility studies and site investigations
• Liaison with teams working remotely from other parts of the world to facilitate completion of tasks, and project.
• Good communicator.
- Client Service Management
• Internal and external client liaison
• Ability to build and maintain lasting and positive relationships
• Experience in utility diversions and management
- Follow safe work practices and adhere to company guidelines and policies for planning and executing work in a safe manner.
• Complete all work in line with Stantec Core Values and in accordance with the Stantec Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
- Other duties as requested from time to time by the Assistant Resident Engineer.
Civil Inspector (Water infrastructure)
If you have the following qualifications, we would love for you to be a part our diverse team:
• 10 years of work experience
• Experience with pump stations, deep excavations, NDRC, utilities diversions, dewatering, pavement/roadworks, and pipelines.
• Dubai Municipality approval an advantage
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Civil Engineering