ABB Dubai Jobs 2022 – Service Sales Specialist Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in ABB Dubai ends here!. Se Group Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in ABB site for careers in ABB Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in ABB Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
ABB Dubai Jobs 2022 – Service Sales Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in ABB Dubai – ABB Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Service Sales Specialist job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to ABB Dubai employment notification. The work location for Service Sales Specialist Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 9000.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Service Sales Specialist in Dubai, UAE is AED 9000.00 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in ABB Dubai for Service Sales Specialist Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by ABB Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by ABB Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
ABB Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- ABB Dubai
Job Position Name :- Service Sales Specialist
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 9000.00 Per Month
ABB Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Service Sales Specialist
Full Job Description :-
Service Sales Specialist:-
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working as a Senior Service Sales Specialist and will be the part of Motion Business Area for Service Division located in Dubai, UAE. In this role you will be responsible to accelerate and expand the MOSE service business in UAE. Get ABB to a preferred position with end-users, based on quick and reliable support, digital tools, etc
This position reports to:-
Service Sales Manager
- Maintain and expand the company’s client base for motors, generators & drives service portfolio, generate opportunities and leads to meet the assigned sales targets, prepare growth-oriented sales plans using company tools, own and implement motion service (MOSE) sales strategies to ensure sustainable growth in orders and profitability (Future projections), contribute to the identification and development of new market opportunities in collaboration with the wider sales team within the motion and other ABB business areas and perform regular status reviews and propose recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Promote motion service (MOSE) portfolio i.e., planned services, recovery services, modernization & performance improvement service, partnered solutions, data & advisory services & ABB Motion OneCare offerings, account and segment focus approach to position motors, generators and drives service mix. portfolio i.e., advanced services, replacements, retrofits & upgrade, installation and commissioning, service workshop offerings, spare parts, SLAs (Service level agreements), energy efficiency, digital solutions, customer training, etc.
- Expertise in handling 3rd party modernization, upgrade, and replacement as a key capability, handle complex projects for Motors & Drives service portfolio selections, process knowledge in COG, metals, paper, and cement customers to potion MOSE portfolio, establish and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer need, promoting customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and aligning to provide a solution.
- Ensure a positive customer experience. priorities maintenance activities at the site and take support from drive and motor workshops if the job cannot be performed at the site, ensure that all related activities meet legal and ethical compliance requirements are in accordance with overall company policies & procedures are conducted with employee safety as a priority and are aligned with the organization’s goals and objectives, complete Installed base (IB) mapping to ensure that more than 95% of the installed base is allotted to site and service level agreements are signed with major accounts.
- 8-10 customer visits in a week, study the technical Specs and prepare/submit offers for complete MOSE- Portfolio, ensure 95% accurate forecasting of orders, develop service channel partner review and corrective actions, perform energy audit/appraisals MOSE portfolio to promote energy efficiency sales pitch and generate leads using the concept, hand over the service project/products jobs to PM or OH.
- Have a kickoff meeting with respective PM and Customers based on project nature, promote drive workshop and follow the sun concept to enhance connected devices in the region, organize customized technical events to improve ABB’s acceptability with end-users, develop an innovative business model with an authorized workshop partner to support long-term service agreements.
- Follow 7 habits effectively and ensure KPIs as per MOSE service strategy 2025 are met and promote a culture that embrace continuous process improvement, personal accountability, teamwork, and customer service to achieve objectives and improve operational productivity and customer relations. Exhibit the ability to effectively work simultaneously on many priorities that change frequently.
- Electrical Engineering.
- 8 to 10 years of experience.
- Experience in end users, service contracts, LV/MV Drives (more is LV) and Drives and Motors.
- Good verbal and written English/Arabic communication skills.
- Retirement plan
More about us:-
ABB Motion Services serve customers around the globe with innovative services to maximize performance, uptime and energy efficiency throughout the lifetime of electrical motion solutions. Electrical motion is applied everywhere in industries, cities, infrastructure and transportation and is a cornerstone of the energy revolution. Our people and culture are the foundation of our success. We drive innovations through digitalization and make the difference for our customers and partners every day. ABB Motion keeps the world turning, while saving energy every day. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: on site #LI-onsite
Note :- Beware of fraud agents! Do not Pay Money to get a Job
www.uaejobsvacancy.com will Not be Responsible for any Payment Made to a Third-party