Accenture Dubai Jobs 2022 – Business Strategy Manager Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Accenture Dubai ends here!. Se Group Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Accenture site for careers in Accenture Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Accenture Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Accenture Dubai Jobs 2022 – Business Strategy Manager Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Accenture Dubai – Accenture Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Business Strategy Manager job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Accenture Dubai employment notification. The work location for Business Strategy Manager Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 25,000 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Business Strategy Manager in Dubai, UAE is AED 25,000 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Accenture Dubai for Business Strategy Manager Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Accenture Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Accenture Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Accenture Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Accenture Dubai
Job Position Name :- Business Strategy Manager
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 25,000 Per Month
Accenture Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Business Strategy Manager
Full Job Description :-
Business Strategy Manager – Public Sector
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Strategy & Consulting
In today’s world, business leaders want to rapidly and confidently reinvent to increase resilience, mitigate risk, and grow with sustainable value.
That’s where Accenture Strategy & Consulting comes in. We bring together strategic visionaries, industry experts, practitioners from across every enterprise function, business intelligence professionals, change specialists, data and AI authorities, and many other specialized skills to co-create each client’s unique path to reinvention. You will be a trusted partner to business leaders, working with a diverse team of experts to deliver successful tech-enabled transformation and new kinds of value for your clients.
- Lead and manage project delivery in fast-paced and demanding environments.
- Drive a rigorous and structured approach to identify and solve business problems that lead to strategic insights.
- Demonstrate skill in people management, leading, motivating, and inspiring people.
- Provide feedback and coaching to others in compliance with the Performance Achievement Process to support career development and address performance concerns as necessary.
- Identify/prioritize account-level value creation opportunities based on assessment activities and an understanding of high- level visions, performance gaps, and needs.
- Lead value analysis to generate business insights and identify value creation opportunities for clients and Accenture.
- Contribute to the creation of well-articulated thought leadership assets that present innovative and action-oriented information, insight, knowledge, guidance and recommendations on a specific market-relevant strategy topic.
- Public Sector including one or more of: Citizen Services, Administrative Services, Health, Postal, Customer and Border Protection, Policing, Investments and Development.
- Experience/Aptitude in National Security/Defence is highly desirable.
- At least 6 years of experience, ideally in a top-tier strategy consulting firm (or similar organization).
- Strong current / previous experience in the government/public sector.
- Business Strategy Development and Operating Model Design
- Business Case / Business Model Development
- Strong background in strategic problem solving with demonstrable analytical skills
- Strong financial understanding.
- Track record of leading and managing project teams to deliver client engagements in demanding environments against tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate and lead project delivery both orally and written.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multi-cultural teams.
- Must have an undergraduate degree (ideally in Business or Engineering from a top university) plus MBA preferred.
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Note :- Beware of fraud agents! Do not Pay Money to get a Job
www.uaejobsvacancy.com will Not be Responsible for any Payment Made to a Third-party