AccorHotels Dubai Jobs 2022 – Commis I Job Vacancy in Dubai , UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in AccorHotels Dubai ends here!. Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in AccorHotels Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai . We are a trusted website for careers in AccorHotels Dubai !!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai ,Abu Dhabi, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai , United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai , UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in AccorHotels Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
AccorHotels Dubai Jobs 2022 – Commis I Jobs Vacancy in Dubai , UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in AccorHotels Dubai – AccorHotels Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Commis I job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to AccorHotels Dubai employment notification. The work location for Commis I Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 3000.00 – 7000.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Commis I in Dubai , UAE is AED 3000.00 – 7000.00 Per Month.
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in AccorHotels Dubai for Commis I Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by AccorHotels Dubai . Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by AccorHotels Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
AccorHotels Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- AccorHotels Dubai
Job Position Name :- Commis I
Job Location :- Dubai , UAE
Job Type :- Commis I Jobs in Dubai
salary :- AED 3000.00 – 7000.00 Per Month.
AccorHotels Dubai : Job Description
Job Title :– Commis I
Apply For Job Address :- LOFT OFFICE 3 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Job Description :-
Commis I – Cold Kitchen
Ready for a sizzling career move? You will play a pivotal role in our kitchen working alongside a fantastic team. The food you prepare, cook and serve makes our guests smile and wanting more.
About the Hotel
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach is a luxury five-star hotel located in Jumeirah Beach Residence and opens directly onto Dubai’s most popular recreation promenade The Walk as well as the new beachfront low-rise leisure and retail destination The Beach. Luxury stays and culinary excellence are the hotel’s cornerstones. All 444 rooms and suites overlook the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf and Ain Dubai. Guests can indulge in exquisite international flavours at the Infini Pool Lounge and Café Concierge our all day dining restaurant Club Millésime.
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Has to make sure that standard recipes and plating guides are followed at all times in her/his outlet.
– Provides the Sous Chef with a daily market list for her/his outlet and controls personally all goods received, in order to guarantee the quality and quantity.
– Assists the Sous Chef & Executive Chef with special Food Promotions, Events and other Food related activities for her/his outlet.
– After the set-up of buffets and before the arrival of the customers, and also during the service time, she/he must check the quantity and quality of the food items, as well as the presence of food-labels (name-tags) if required.
– Helps and assists the guest to explain dishes and recommends food specialties and promotions if available.
– Makes sure buffets are refilled at all times and all food quality of the products is as per standards.
– Prepare an own inventory list for the respective station.
– Ability, knowledge and skill to fill in for another chef when he or she is absent from another station. Thus, basic overall knowledge is required.
– Interacts and communicates with Outlet Supervisors on daily basis and makes sure all food items are sent to the Outlets are well explained.
– Controls food wastage, without compromising on food quality.
– Recommends changes in systems and procedures to increase efficiency and improve service levels.
– Responsible for maintaining of records / documentation in his / her area as per operational control requirements.
– Maintains excellent intradepartmental communication by means of log books and various other memoranda as specified by the Executive Chef.
– Checks with the Outlet Chef at the end of her/his shift that all equipment is properly working, clean, are in appropriate place and nothing is left around, which can be hazardous to others.
– Applies HACCP as per the Hotel Standard.
– Be familiar with the operational procedures of all equipment in the kitchen and operate them in the correct manner to ensure the maximum efficiency and personal safety.
– Participate in regular meetings and briefings as scheduled.
– Understand and abide by all safety rules, emergency procedures and fire prevention regulations.
– Assist in the implementation of the various food safety and hygiene standards including HACCP and other Municipality regulations.
– Work closely with the Hygiene Officer in implementing all hygiene and safety procedures.
– Participate in any scheduled training and development programs that may improve personal or departmental standards.
– Report to duty punctually wearing the correct uniform.
– Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
– Carry out other duties as assigned.
Your experience and skills include:
– Have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a Commis 2 – Cold Kitchen in a 5 star hotel or resort.
– Have the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
– Have the ability to communicate effectively with the team and deliver consistently.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS