AccorHotels Dubai Jobs 2022 – Guest Service Agent Vacancy in Dubai , UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in AccorHotels Dubai ends here!. Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in AccorHotels Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai . We are a trusted website for careers in AccorHotels Dubai !!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai ,Abu Dhabi, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai , United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai , UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in AccorHotels Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
AccorHotels Dubai Jobs 2022 – Guest Service Agent Jobs Vacancy in Dubai , UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in AccorHotels Dubai – AccorHotels Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Guest Service Agent job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to AccorHotels Dubai employment notification. The work location for Guest Service Agent Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 2,500.00 – 5000.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Guest Service Agent in Dubai , UAE is AED 2,500.00 – 5000.00 Per Month.
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in AccorHotels Dubai for Guest Service Agent Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by AccorHotels Dubai . Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by AccorHotels Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
AccorHotels Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- AccorHotels Dubai
Job Position Name :- Guest Service Agent
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
salary :-AED 2,500.00 – 5000.00 Per Month.
AccorHotels Dubai : Job Description
Job Title :– Guest Service Agent
Apply For Job Address :- LOFT OFFICE 3 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Job Description :-
As a Guest Service Agent with Accor, your job is to execute the Service Promise to our Guests through the proper training provided. In order to deliver on this promise, it all starts with the right attitude and a smile!
Contemporary, modern and elegant 5-star accommodation, the Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers is based in one of the most dynamic locations in Dubai – Jumeirah Lakes Towers. Just off the famous Sheikh Zayed Road, the 168-room hotel is close to Dubai’s thriving key business districts and commercial free zones, minutes away from the city’s most iconic attractions and walking distance to Dubai Metro. Overlooking tranquil lakes and the striking Dubai Marina skyline, the hotel offers its guests 3 dining and entertainment options, 7 meeting rooms, an outdoor pool and spa. Mövenpick Jumeirah Lakes Towers is highly convenient for business activities or leisure as suited for exploring one of the most exciting cities in the world.
Summary of Responsibilities:
– Execute the daily functions of arrival and departure for guests in a manner keeping with the Brand Standards.
– Adheres to and executes all job task checklist points.
– Perform registration process by obtaining data from guest and by observing the established guidelines.
– Review all Group Resumes, VIP reports, daily business reports.
– Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and nametag while working.
– Comply at all times with Brand standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations which include but are not limited to Front Office policies and Accounting policies.
– Cash handling and credit processing as required, to include Gift Card redemption.
– Resolve guest complaints or otherwise follow up with manager.
– Review room queue and work with Housekeeping to expedite turnover.
– Reach out to guests to communicate room is ready and coordinate luggage delivery with Guest Services if luggage has been stored.
– Handle Due-Out and Discrepancy updating in communication with the Housekeeping Department.
– Post applicable charges for late check-outs requests.
– Perform daily “bucket check report” against guest folio ensuring that charges are accurately posted and support receipts are properly filed/attached.
– Ensure that one’s cash report is balanced and closed at the end of the shift with remittance envelop dropped in the cash vault.
– Ensure the strict control of room keys. Enforce the key handling procedures ensuring maximum security.
– Ensure proper handling and documentation of guest’s valuables being secured in hotel safe deposit box.
– Drive and champion ALL loyalty program.
– Drive FO Up selling program.
– Be familiar with hotel services and promotions and promote them.
– Take and deliver accurate and timely guest messages.
– Respond to queries positively.
– Follow department policies, procedures and service standards, including all safety policies.
– Passion for guest service.
– Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
– Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure.
– Fluency in French or Arabic language is a must.
– Minimum of 1 year previous Hotel experience is an asset.
– Must have the ability to handle a multitude of tasks and Guest requests.
– Knowledge of Micros-Opera Property Management System an asset.
– Ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities.
– Experience with a Hotel loyalty program an asset.
– Computer proficiency in a Windows environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company:-
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.