AG Services LLC Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 – Internal Auditor Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in AG Services LLC Abu Dhabi ends here!. Se Group Abu Dhabi UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Abu Dhabi. We are a trusted Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in AG Services LLC Abu Dhabi site for careers in AG Services LLC Abu Dhabi!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Abu Dhabi location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in AG Services LLC Abu Dhabi then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
AG Services LLC Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 – Internal Auditor Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in AG Services LLC Abu Dhabi – AG Services LLC Abu Dhabi has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Internal Auditor job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to AG Services LLC Abu Dhabi employment notification. The work location for Internal Auditor Vacancy would be Abu Dhabi and an average Salary will be AED 3,500.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Internal Auditor in Abu Dhabi, UAE is AED 3,500.00 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in AG Services LLC Abu Dhabi for Internal Auditor Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by AG Services LLC Abu Dhabi. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by AG Services LLC Abu Dhabi for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
AG Services LLC Abu Dhabi Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- AG Services LLC Abu Dhabi
Job Position Name :- Internal Auditor
Job Type :- Full-Time Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Salary :- AED 3,500.00 Per Month
AG Services LLC Abu Dhabi: Job Description
Job Tittle: Internal Auditor
Job Description :-
Hiring an Internal Auditor for Abu Dhabi.
- Perform and control the full internal audit cycle including risk management and control management over operational effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Conduct internal audits within the competence.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Engage, coordinate and monitor the performance of the outscored internal auditors’ services.
Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document process.
- Maintain open communication with management, Audit Committee and the Board.
- Conduct follow-up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Conduct any special investigations authorised by the management, Audit Committee or the Board.
- Degree in Finance & Accounting.
- Postgraduate qualification preferred.
- Certification equivalent to CPA, CA, CMA or ACCA required.
- Four years of full-time experience in internal auditing, risk assurance, risk management.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Extensive knowledge of internal auditing and accounting principles and practices, and management principles and preferred business practices.