Agfa Dubai Jobs 2022 – Field Engineer Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Agfa Dubai ends here!. Se Group Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Agfa site for careers in Agfa Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Agfa Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Agfa Dubai Jobs 2022 – Field Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Agfa Dubai – Agfa Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Field Engineer job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Agfa Dubai employment notification. The work location for Field Engineer Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 4952.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Field Engineer in Dubai, UAE is AED 4952.00 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Agfa Dubai for Field Engineer Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Agfa Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Agfa Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Agfa Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Agfa Dubai
Job Position Name :- Field Engineer
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 4952.00 Per Month
Agfa Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Field Engineer
Full Job Description :-
- Agfa HealthCare, is a division of the Agfa-Gevaert Group which is headquartered in Mortsel, Belgium and traded on Euronext Brussels (AGFB). At Agfa HealthCare, we support healthcare professionals across the globe to transform the delivery of care. Our focus is 100% on providing best-of-suite Imaging IT software solutions that enable secure, effective and sustainable imaging data management. From product development to implementation, our unified Enterprise Imaging Platform is purpose-built to reduce complexity, improve productivity and deliver clinical value. We use our proven track record as an innovator, our in-depth medical knowledge and our strategic guidance to help healthcare providers achieve their clinical, operational and business strategies.This Field Engineer PACS role will be based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) and performs technical service and support day-to day business on Agfa and 3rd party products to customers (DHA) and internal staff. Focus on direct customer contact / escalations.
- Escalate when necessary problems to 2nd and 3rd tier support
- Perform preventive/corrective maintenance on equipment
- Assist internal and external customers (e.g. user, freelancer, colleagues from all business areas, HQ etc.) on-site and remotely on technical questions and issues
- Identify opportunity for up-selling Agfa Services and Products and pass on up-selling opportunities to sales as required
Education and Experience:-
- Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- 2-5 years of experience in IT systems (Healthcare IT preferred)
- 1-2 years of experience in RIS / PACS are an advantage
- Knowledge of the hospitals and departments clinical workflow (Radiology, Cardiology, …)
Skills & Requirements:-
- Wide range of IT technical skills (Windows or LINUX, VMWare, Storage, Networking, Oracle, Backup Systems, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex problems with software and hardware systems
- Process focused, ability to follow procedures in a repeatedly to manner
- Ability to document work and develop new procedures and templates that can be reused by other regions or team members
- Fluently English (speak/read/write).