Airbus Dubai Jobs 2022 – Accounts Receivable Specialist Job Vacancy in Dubai , UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Airbus Dubai ends here!. Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Airbus Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai . We are a trusted website for careers in Airbus Dubai !!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Abu Dhabi, Fujairah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai , United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai , UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Airbus Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Airbus Dubai Jobs 2022 – Accounts Receivable Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Dubai , UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Airbus Dubai – Airbus Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Accounts Receivable Specialist job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Airbus Dubai employment notification. The work location for Accounts Receivable Specialist Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 4,280.00 – 8,220.00 Per month
Fact: The average salary for a Accounts Receivable Specialist in Dubai , UAE is AED 4,280.00 – 8,220.00 Per month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Airbus Dubai for Accounts Receivable Specialist Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Airbus Dubai . Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Airbus Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Airbus Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Airbus Dubai
Job Position Name :- Accounts Receivable Specialist
Job Type :- Accounts Receivable Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 4,280.00 – 8,220.00 Per month
Airbus Dubai : Job Description
Job Title :– Accounts Receivable Specialist
Full Job Description:-
Accounts Receivable: 80%
- Pursue collections on all accounts via telephone, email
- Maintain dialogue and open line of communication with sales, managers and customers about account status
- Monitor and release credit holds upon receipt of payments, prepayments or change in credit terms
- Handle customer accounts, perform payment and credits research and set up credit profiles for new customers
- Facilitate delivery of customer statements and invoices
- Processing of credit applications
General Ledger/Month-end Close: 20%
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in daily input and processing in the accounting system and an understanding of how the daily transactions impact the general ledger
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts that are assigned and maintain an understanding of how transactions impact that account
- Work as an all-hands team member during closing cycle, to assist in a smooth close process and guarantee timely financial reporting
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-6+ years’ Accounts Receivable experience, preferably in a medium to large-sized organization preferably using SAP
- An intermediate to advanced level of expertise of Microsoft Office applications with and emphasis in excel
- Experience with SAP or an equivalent business system
- Experience with foreign currency exchange
Knowledge, Skills, Capabilities:
- Required – Ability to function and engage with colleagues in a multicultural environment
- Required -Ability and willingness to learning new skills and competencies
- Required – Ability to work independently and consistently meet deadlines
- Required – Dedication to providing outstanding level of customer service to all internal and external customers.
Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in Other Languages):
- Preferred – English language fluency.