AKSAAL Dubai Jobs 2022 – HR Officer Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in AKSAAL Dubai ends here!. Se Group Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in AKSAAL site for careers in AKSAAL Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in AKSAAL Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
AKSAAL Dubai Jobs 2022 – HR Officer Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in AKSAAL Dubai – AKSAAL Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for HR Officer job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to AKSAAL Dubai employment notification. The work location for HR Officer Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 2500.00 – 5000.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a HR Officer in Dubai, UAE is AED 2500.00 – 5000.00 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in AKSAAL Dubai for HR Officer Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by AKSAAL Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by AKSAAL Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
AKSAAL Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- AKSAAL Dubai
Job Position Name :- HR Officer
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 2500.00 – 5000.00 Per Month
AKSAAL Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: HR Officer
Full Job Description :-
Provide HR support in line with company HR policy and procedures; maintain up-to-date information on HR activities and processes in order to support the business unit and the organisation in achieving the desired strategic objectives.
- Administer day to day activities offering HR support to staff in relation to grievance procedures, disciplinary actions and attendance management practices. Assist staff by answering relevant HR enquiries, issue formal letters upon request, and follow up with medical insurance claims to ensure efficient and satisfactory service in line with HR policies and procedures.
- Plan and undertake new employee induction programs as well as a proper orientation at all levels; subsequently follow up on new joiners’ progress during the probation period.
- Perform other duties within the context of the job roles asked by the line manager.
- Make sure that the human resources information system is updated with employees required data in order to be used for various activities or transactional purposes.
- Implement and comply with procedures and processes set for the business unit.
- Prepare correspondence ensuring timeliness, high quality and effectiveness.
- Communicate line manager instructions or desires to relevant individuals and/or departments. Furnish and obtain information from other principals or departments as required by own senior.
- Prepare routine or special reports/ data and assist in compiling reports or data of a wider and complex nature.
- Ensure the paperwork and documentation of relevant activities is filed and maintained systematically as per an approved filing system.
- Maintain and emphasise trusted documents are conveyed confidentially.
Qualifications Skills and Expereince:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources.
- Two years’ experience in relevant role is preferable.
- Understanding of HR laws and policies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English / Arabic.
- MS Office.