Aldar Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 – Vice President – Design Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Aldar Abu Dhabi ends here!. Se Group Abu Dhabi UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Abu Dhabi. We are a trusted wearch Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Streitb site for careers in Aldar Abu Dhabi!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Abu Dhabi location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Aldar Abu Dhabi then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Aldar Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 – Vice President – Design Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Aldar Abu Dhabi – Aldar Abu Dhabi has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Vice President – Design job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Aldar Abu Dhabi employment notification. The work location for Vice President – Design Vacancy would be Abu Dhabi and an average Salary will be AED 18100.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Vice President – Design in Abu Dhabi, UAE is AED 18100.00 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Aldar Abu Dhabi for Vice President – Design Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Aldar Abu Dhabi. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Aldar Abu Dhabi for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Aldar Abu Dhabi Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Aldar Abu Dhabi
Job Position Name :- Vice President – Design
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Salary :- AED 18100.00 Per Month
Aldar Abu Dhabi: Job Description
Job Tittle: Vice President – Design
Job Description :-
- Manage the vertical and mixed-use design activities across all projects under construction to ensure adherence to standards and cost effectiveness.
- Lead the development of building and unit designs that conform to Business Plans (BP) from Development Management.
- Provide overall design direction on feasibility / test fits.
- Provide input and innovative ideas to development management
- Manage the creation of client design briefs
- Participate in prequalification process and assist and oversee assessments of consultant
- Assist and oversee the Brief and the Scope sections of the RFP.
- Oversee and approve tender evaluations for technical stage submissions
- Establish and manage the Aldar Design Guidelines with input from DM and PDT
- Oversee, review and approve the Project Implementation Plan for each project
- Oversee and approve the Bidders Recommendation Report
- Participate in all Architectural and vertical design presentations and review all design related submittals from concept to final delivery
- Manage consultant contract in relation to contract implementation, measuring completed work for payments, variation orders etc.
- Manage and approve all proposed value engineering options.
- Oversee the management design progress against the programme
- Review design documentation for the purpose of validating brief / code compliance
- Responsible for obtaining design NOCs in conjunction with government relations.
- Manage obtaining Utility/DOT/ADM/ etc. NOCs in order to obtain a Building Permit through the consultants.
- Review and approve all proposed materials, their substitutes and colours
- Ensure adherence to Estidama standards
- Liaise with consultants and ensure that all drawing submittals are in line with Aldar specifications
- Review consultants work submittals against project brief and recommend changes in case of deviation
- Ensure that adequate level of support is provided to project teams during execution and commissioning through design reviews for constructability issues
- Ensure possible value engineering ideas are identified to cut costs/time and provide recommendations to project teams
- Ensure that all vertical design changes are clearly communicated to DM & related functions to be reflected in the forecasts
- Work closely with Master Planning and Infrastructure teams to ensure design fit with overall plan
- Ensure the issuance of all required government permits and construction licenses
- Carry out weekly and monthly reporting of progress and issues to the line manager.
- Bachelor degree in architecture or engineering.