Alpin Limited Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 – Operations Manager Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Alpin Limited Abu Dhabi ends here!. Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Alpin Limited Abu Dhabi UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Abu Dhabi. We are a trusted website for careers in Alpin Limited Abu Dhabi!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Abu Dhabi location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Alpin Limited Abu Dhabi then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Alpin Limited Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 – Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Alpin Limited Abu Dhabi – Alpin Limited Abu Dhabi has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Operations Manager job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Alpin Limited Abu Dhabi employment notification. The work location for Operations Manager Vacancy would be Abu Dhabi and an average Salary will be AED 5,000.00 per month.
Fact: The average salary for a Operations Manager in Abu Dhabi, UAE is AED 5,000.00 per month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Alpin Limited Abu Dhabi for Operations Manager Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Alpin Limited Abu Dhabi. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Alpin Limited Abu Dhabi for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Alpin Limited Abu Dhabi Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Alpin Limited Abu Dhabi
Job Position Name :- Operations Manager
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Salary :- AED 5,000.00 Per month
Alpin Limited Abu Dhabi: Job Description
Job Tittle: Operations Manager
Apply For Address :- Courtyard Building – Office 118 – Khalifa City – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
Full Job Description :-
• Pro-actively coach and develop junior team members. HSE Roles, Responsibilities and Accountability:
• In addition to your responsibility towards following ALPIN’s Integrated Management System, every employee at ALPIN is required to familiarize themselves with ALPIN’s Environmental Impact Assessment and contribute towards minimizing their individual environmental impact in the course of their work;
• It is the duty of all employees to act within the legal responsibilities imposed upon them and the Company’s Quality, Environment and Health & Safety policies. All employees must familiarize themselves with the Company’s Integrated Management System’s policies and procedures. Skills:
• 7-10 years of experience in the industry (technical consulting not necessarily in sustainability);
• LEED AP and PQP credential;
• GCC experience;
• Excellent written & spoken English (ability to understand contract language), French optional.
• Passport that allows travel within the GCC and European Union without restrictions;
• Knowledge of current sustainability standards: LEED, BREEAM, Green Star, QSAS, or Estidama;
• Proven experience leading and motivating teams. Strong facilitation, team building and collaboration skills;
• Advanced Presentation and Communication skills. Clear, concise and effective;
• Experience in New Business Development;
• Highly motivated and self-directed with a track record of rapid career advancement;
• High degree of professionalism with an ability to interact with others at all levels;
• A belief in pushing the boundaries of the construction industry;
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with, clients, consultants and other stakeholders
• Experience with ACONEX or similar construction management software a strong plus;
• Must have excellent “attention-to-detail” and organization skills;
• UAE driving license and car is a must;
• Minimum 3 years of Regional experience;
• Strong arithmetic skills;
• Microsoft Project or similar scheduling software is a plus;
• Must be currently residing in the UAE