Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Dubai Jobs Careers 2022 – Benefits Specialist Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Dubai ends here!. Se Group Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Amazon Middle East and NA FZ site for careers in Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Dubai Jobs 2022 – Benefits Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Dubai – Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Benefits Specialist job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Dubai employment notification. The work location for Benefits Specialist Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 5,000 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Benefits Specialist in Dubai, UAE is AED 5,000 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Dubai for Benefits Specialist Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Dubai
Job Position Name :- Benefits Specialist
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 5,000 Per Month
Amazon Middle East and NA FZ Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Benefits Specialist
Full Job Description :-
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, HR or related field.
- Business proficient fluency in written and verbal English and French
- 4+ years of relevant experience in HR.
- 3+ years of project/program management experience.
- Experience in communicating and presenting information to senior leadership.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data.
- Experience in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.Amazon is seeking a Benefit Services Specialist to join the Benefits xPerience and Technology (BXT) team. The BXT organization provides global, scalable operations support for Health, Welfare, and Pension benefit programs offered to Amazonians across the world. BXT aims to deliver efficient, frustration-free benefits processes that create a positive employee experience. BXT is part of the Amazonian Experience and Technology team (AET), within the People Experience and Technology group (PXT), formerly known as Human Resources.
Benefit Services Specialists have advanced technical knowledge in benefits offered to employees in the countries they support. They partner extensively with internal stakeholders and external partners to develop and execute to a global multi-year roadmap for benefit administration support. Benefit Services Specialists own the overall service quality at the process level, and they define a continuous improvement strategy. They are responsible for designing and documenting standard processes, ensuring operational readiness for new program roll-outs, and managing the implementation of new benefit plans.
As an Individual Contributor, you will act as a day to day project lead on a variety of initiatives, identifying and solving problems and driving team progress toward established goals. You will help design and implement tools, processes, and/or data collection mechanisms used for operational reporting. In this role, you will be part of a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities, so being comfortable with working independently is crucial. To be successful in this role, you will need to function as an innovative change agent with a manifest bias for action. Prospective candidates will have a demonstrated history of successfully managing large, complex projects, with experience in engaging with cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders to deliver results through leadership and influence.
Opportunity can be located in Dubai, UAE or Rabat, Morocco.
Key job responsibilities:-
- Deliver project management support on complex benefit initiatives, including translating business needs into project plans, gathering customer requirements, conducting impact assessments, and defining milestones, timelines, deliverables and quality standards.
- Develop and execute change management strategies for benefits delivery and operational activities, including launching and integrating new or modified benefits plans, processes and vendors.
- Work with benefit vendors to ensure existing and new administrative processes provide a consistent, frustration-free employee experience, in accordance with compliance standards and integrated with other vendors when applicable.
- Define and monitor benefits administration Critical to Quality (CTQs) metrics, perform root cause analysis on defects and implement remediating actions.
- Identify and help resolve issues, including providing support and guidance to employee escalations on benefit related topics, and working with internal employee support teams to manage appeals and exceptions.
- Travel domestically/globally on a periodic basis as needed.
- 6+ years of experience managing large-scale employee benefit or pension administration programs, associated vendor management, and program development and delivery.
- Demonstrated experience in achieving program success through influence and partnership from design to delivery of initiatives.
- Demonstrated record of building operational processes and procedures, continuously improving programs and delivering efficiencies.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communications skills, with experience in delivering messages in a clear, concise and compelling manner to decision makers.
- Experience working under pressure on multiple projects/initiatives at the same time and prioritizing tasks effectively.
- Experience in data management and analysis, reporting, auditing and reconciliations, and presenting trends and insights to business leaders.
- Experience in a Shared Services environment.
Note :- Beware of fraud agents! Do not Pay Money to get a Job
www.uaejobsvacancy.com will Not be Responsible for any Payment Made to a Third-party