Aquila Consulting Dubai Jobs 2022 – Commissioning Engineer Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Aquila Consulting Dubai ends here!. Se Group Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted wearch Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Streitb site for careers in Aquila Consulting Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Aquila Consulting Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Aquila Consulting Dubai Jobs 2022 – Commissioning Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Aquila Consulting Dubai – Aquila Consulting Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Commissioning Engineer job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Aquila Consulting Dubai employment notification. The work location for Commissioning Engineer Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 4500.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Commissioning Engineer in Dubai, UAE is AED 4500.00 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Aquila Consulting Dubai for Commissioning Engineer Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Aquila Consulting Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Aquila Consulting Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Aquila Consulting Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Aquila Consulting Dubai
Job Position Name :- Commissioning Engineer
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 4500.00 Per Month
Aquila Consulting Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Commissioning Engineer
Job Description :-
Aquila Consulting are working in partnership with an international Security Manufacturer operating in the UAE. Due to project wins in the surrounding GCC, they have an opening for an CCTV Commissioning Engineer to report into the Project Manager.
• This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company in a niche sector where you will be fully trained on new software and technologies.
• The client can offer you a stable career with a defined growth path.
• The role will involve project work on various sites around the UAE and surrounding GCC on various police, military and critical infrastructure sites.
• You will work autonomously delivering a high level of customer service whilst troubleshooting and problem solving on site.
- Hands on experience in Commissioning CCTV System, IP Cameras (eg. Samsung, Axis, Pelco, Hikvision), VMS (Milestone, Pelco, Genetec) and Storages. (CCTV or Security Systems Certificate is preferred) • Mid-level knowledge in implementing IT network Infrastructure and Troubleshooting LAN, WAN, VPN Network environment. (CCNA or equivalent Certificate is preferred) • Mid-level knowledge in Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining of windows server 2012-2019 Std or Enterprise environment. (MCSE Or equivalent certificate is preferred)
- Basic knowledge of CCTV design as per different UAE Regulations.
- Basic knowledge of Database Queries.
- Basic Knowledge of Video Analytics, FR & ANPR systems.
- Basic knowledge of other ELV System and integration.
- Basic Knowledge of Firewall Configuration.
- Client Queries/requirements capture.
- Knowledge in Preparing technical proposal and project completion documentation.
- Must be willing to travel GCC wide
- Providing professional 1st and 2nd line support for customers.