Canadian Specialist Hospital Dubai Jobs Careers 2022 – Specialist General Surgeon – Part-Time/CBD With OPD Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Canadian Specialist Hospital Dubai ends here!. SeGroup Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted wearch Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Streit bsite for careers in Canadian Specialist Hospital Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Canadian Specialist Hospital Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Canadian Specialist Hospital Dubai Jobs 2022 – Specialist General Surgeon – Part-Time/CBD With OPD Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Canadian Specialist Hospital Dubai – Canadian Specialist Hospital Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Specialist General Surgeon – Part-Time/CBD With OPD job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Canadian Specialist Hospital Dubai employment notification. The work location for Specialist General Surgeon – Part-Time/CBD With OPD Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 5000.00 – 10,000.00 Per month.
Fact: The average salary for a Specialist General Surgeon – Part-Time/CBD With OPD in Dubai, UAE is AED 5000.00 – 10,000.00 per month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Canadian Specialist Hospital Dubai for Specialist General Surgeon – Part-Time/CBD With OPD Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Canadian Specialist Hospital Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Canadian Specialist Hospital Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Canadian Specialist Hospital Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Canadian Specialist Hospital Dubai
Job Position Name :- Specialist General Surgeon – Part-Time/CBD With OPD
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 5000.00 – 10,000.00 Per month
Canadian Specialist Hospital Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Specialist General Surgeon – Part-Time/CBD With OPD
Full Job Description :-
The Incumbent is a Specialist Surgeon who provides services to patients of any age group, including diagnosis, pre-and post-operative care of all major and minor operative cases and procedures in the field of general surgery. Provides preventive care of patients according to approved procedures as part of the integrated program and to meet JCI standards. He/she is responsible for attending ambulatory and hospitalized surgical patients including cases of all degrees of complexity, which are within the area of competence and expertise; additionally providing surgical care of a more specialized nature within the clinical privileges, approved by the Credentials and Privileges Committee. The HOD is informed of unusual problems or actions taken regarding unusual cases. Provide consultations at the request of other staff of other services in the hospital.
Qualification, Licensure, Education, Experience, Special Skills:
- Graduation from an approved medical school plus one year of internship and three years of residency; certification by the American Board of Surgery or Member of the Royal College of Surgeons (or its equivalent)
- At least five years of practice limited to surgery since certification
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Knowledge of Arabic language is desirable but not essential
- Must be highly skilled in the particular field of practice, with mature clinical judgment and ability to provide professional leadership. He must have a thorough knowledge of Surgical Department policies and procedures with particular reference to the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of his work; personality which inspires confidence and trust in his patients; and adhere to Bylaws, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Organization
- Current licensure in Country of origin and with DHA license to practice as a specialist/consultant in surgery in Dubai, UAE
- Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with co-workers, superiors, patients & families
- BLS certified
Please share your CV on [email protected]