Concord Stars Contracting LLC Dubai Jobs 2022 – Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Concord Stars Contracting LLC Dubai ends here!. Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Concord Stars Contracting LLC Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted website for careers in Concord Stars Contracting LLC Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Concord Stars Contracting LLC Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Concord Stars Contracting LLC Dubai Jobs 2022 – Quantity Surveyor Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Concord Stars Contracting LLC Dubai – Concord Stars Contracting LLC Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Quantity Surveyor job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Concord Stars Contracting LLC Dubai employment notification. The work location for Quantity Surveyor Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 10000.00 per month.
Fact: The average salary for a Quantity Surveyor in Dubai, UAE is AED 10000.00 per month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Concord Stars Contracting LLC Dubai for Quantity Surveyor Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Concord Stars Contracting LLC Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Concord Stars Contracting LLC Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Concord Stars Contracting LLC Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Concord Stars Contracting LLC Dubai
Job Position Name :- Quantity Surveyor
Job Type :- Quantity Surveyor Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 10000.00 per month
Concord Stars Contracting LLC Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Quantity Surveyor
Job Description :-
We are looking for Two Quantity Surveyors, (immediate joiners only), to join our project team working on a wide range of infrastructure projects, often large and complex.
You will be working within a professional and ambitious team, where you will receive excellent support but also have the opportunity to demonstrate working on your own initiative.
- Responsible for pre and post-contract quantity surveying duties including preparation of cost estimates, procurement and tendering, contract administration, variation, final account, etc.
- Provide estimate and cost planning to include producing and presenting the final cost plan.
- Review and participate with the design services team in the development of the cost estimates.
- Providing excellent service delivery to clients, gaining their trust, and enhancing our reputation
- Ensuring that client objectives are met through the delivery of an effective cost management service from pre-contract to construction completion.
- Developing cost plans and estimates through the design phase, delivering updated cost plans at appropriate design milestones.
- Dealing effectively with post-contract cost variances, change control processes, and interim applications, where applicable
- Taking personal responsibility for ensuring the accuracy of work produced
- Assisting the commission leads to ensuring accurate and timely production of information and reports
- Interfacing with the client, contractors, and other consultants, where applicable
- B.Sc in a related subject or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar roles
- Good knowledge of the construction industry and technical matters
- Knowledge of market prices and pricing of infrastructure works
- Excellent measurement capability for infrastructure works, accuracy, and efficiency are essential
- Experienced user of MS Office, advanced MS Excel user
- Experience in the Middle East is preferable
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to AED10,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability