Danube Group Dubai Jobs 2022 – Internal Audit Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Danube Group Dubai ends here!. Se Group Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Danube Group site for careers in Danube Group Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Danube Group Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Danube Group Dubai Jobs 2022 – Internal Audit Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Danube Group Dubai – Danube Group Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Internal Audit job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Danube Group Dubai employment notification. The work location for Internal Audit Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 3,000.00 – 6,000.00 per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Internal Audit in Dubai, UAE is AED 3,000.00 – 6,000.00 per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Danube Group Dubai for Internal Audit Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Danube Group Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Danube Group Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Danube Group Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Danube Group Dubai
Job Position Name :- Internal Audit
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 3,000.00 – 6,000.00 per Month
Danube Group Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Internal Audit
Full Job Description :-
Review and evaluate the organization’s internal controls, processes, policies and mechanisms to ensure that they are adequate, effective and in compliance with Group/company policies and procedures. The Auditor is expected to assist Internal Audit in Achievement of department objectives through planned internal audit reviews and ad hoc assignments.
Job Skills :-
Key Task include but are not limited to the following.
- Perform Financial, Operational, Store and compliance audits and ad hoc assignments.
- Develop and enhance sector based knowledge.
- Preparation of system notes for process under review using narratives and/or flow charts and assist in identification of key risks and controls in place to mitigate such risk.
- Assist in the development of risk-based audit programs.
- Assist in the development of detailed audit work papers incorporating test schedules to ensure that the audit objectives are met.
- Completion of audit steps/ tests assigned to self within agreed time budgets. Keeping the in-charge/Manager informed of progress for any project time extension.
- Ensure that all work papers are prepared and adequate, clear and relevant evidence obtained to sufficiently support the audit conclusion. All work papers should have properly referenced.
- Gather data for internal audit through a variety of methods including interviews, financial research, downloads, analysis, etc.
- Based on evidence gathered and testing performed conclude clearly on each step assigned bearing in mind that the internal controls being tested are suitable, efficient and effective and the audit objective has been met.
- Responsible for discussing and validating any audit exceptions/ weakness/ concerns highlighted during review with client, identifying related risks, recommend corrective action/improvements and document relevant Management responses.
- Quantify where possible the value of impact and incorporate them in the exception, ensure that proper appendix is maintained for all noted exceptions.
- Assess, where applicable, compliance with the International Accounting Standards (IAS), Regulatory requirements, Company Policies & Procedures and DoA etc.
- Contribute to the identification of key risks and controls during each audit project and evaluate and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of the entity internal controls.
Minimum Academic /Professional Qualifications / Minimum Business Experience :-
- Should possess a bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
- 5-8 years of experience in Internal Audit within Retail Industry.
- Thorough understanding of both Internal Audit and Accounting Standards.
- Ability to appreciate the required operating standards of a range of the Groups business operations.
- Understand a range of Computerized Information Systems sued in operation divisions.
- Expert understating of MS Tools like excel, PowerPoint, Word Etc.
- Thorough understanding of IIA Standards.
- Maintain independence (in substance and form) from operational decisions.
- Strong analytical. Written / Verbal communication, interpersonal. And relationship building skills.
- Maintain good relationships with the client Management.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Should have a valid UAE driving license.
Note :- Beware of fraud agents! Do not Pay Money to get a Job
www.uaejobsvacancy.com will Not be Responsible for any Payment Made to a Third-party