Deutsche Bank Dubai Jobs 2022 – Relationship Manager Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Deutsche Bank Dubai ends here!. Se Group Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Deutsche Bank site for careers in Deutsche Bank Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Deutsche Bank Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Deutsche Bank Dubai Jobs 2022 – Relationship Manager Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Deutsche Bank Dubai – Deutsche Bank Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Relationship Manager job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Deutsche Bank Dubai employment notification. The work location for Relationship Manager Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 12000.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Relationship Manager in Dubai, UAE is AED 12000.00 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Deutsche Bank Dubai for Relationship Manager Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Deutsche Bank Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Deutsche Bank Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Deutsche Bank Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Deutsche Bank Dubai
Job Position Name :- Relationship Manager
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 12000.00 Per Month
Deutsche Bank Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Relationship Manager
Full Job Description :-
Deutsche Bank’s IPB division combines the bank’s expertise in private banking with Postbank corporate division in Germany, the Private and Commercial Bank International and Wealth Management in one.
Deutsche Bank’s IPB business is one of the largest wealth managers worldwide. We offer our clients a broad range of traditional and alternative investment solutions, as well as comprehensive advice on all aspects of Wealth Management. As a trusted partner of wealthy individuals and entrepreneurs, family offices and foundations, we create lasting value for clients. We specialize in developing bespoke solutions for our clients around the world, for instance wealth planning across successive generations and international borders, asset management with individual risk management, loans and deposits. All this is possible thanks to our global network, our many years of experience and our close collaboration with the Corporate Bank, Investment Bank and DWS. We aim to become a highly competitive global wealth manager by combining financial strength and stability with trustworthy partnership and forward-thinking in order to build sustainable and beneficial client relationships. As a growth business for Deutsche Bank, we contribute towards building a more balanced, less capital intense and stable business model for the bank.
You as a Relationship Manager are the primary point of contact for clients to access the entire suite of wealth management capabilities and solutions offered by Deutsche Bank Wealth Management. This is achieved by working in close partnership with the Investment Manager (IM) in the day-to-day planning and servicing for the client. You are responsible for acquiring new clients – which are in line with the business proposition of the bank – and assets as well as grow existing business relationships, assuring a holistic and high-standard client experience.
Your Key Responsibilities:-
- Identify, develop and maintain HNW/UHNW relationships.
- Increase wallet share/AuM by undertaking a business development, sales or relationship management approach as appropriate.
- Responsible for the overall Net New Assets creation and revenue generation on the respective books in a scalable and efficient way.
- Balance client relationship, prospect buiding, investment growth, administrative compliance, personal growth and development on a day-to-day and longer-term basis.
- Plan and manage resources (time, budget) to run an optimal business.
- Recommend investment products and services that are suitable for clients based on their objectives, resources, time, horizon, risk profile and preferences.
- Review client portfolios periodically to ensure the portfolio performance is aligned with clients’ investment objective and risk profile.
- Partner with IMs in covering clients to discuss/manage financial goals, risk tolerance, research/analyze market conditions, provide bank views of various investment types, recommend asset allocation and provide explanation on how they benefit/hinder investment objectives.
- Act as the Accountable Client Owner with responsibility for all AML aspects of the client relationship; including KYC and account behavior.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the management teams and informing management of any circumstances that require supervisory attention/review/approval.
- Work in close co-operation with other coverage, product and support functions to deliver DB’s value proposition, leveraging also other DB divisions where possible.
- Actively support the business / growth strategy, plans and values, new products and services, contributing to the achievement of a high performing team.
- Participate in relevant client social events as well as in PR and other marketing activities.
Your Skills and Qualifications:-
- Masters degree with a background in Finance preferable
- Certified Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Master of Business Administration (MBA) is desirable
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite
- At least 10-12 years industry experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Client-oriented, solution-oriented and able to work in a high paced environment under pressure
- Superior investment acumen and solid network of clients in the target coverage market is required
- Good understanding of Governing Regulatory Framework
- Strong Collaboration skills and excellent communication skills with a positive approach
- Professional integrity
- Ability to manage resources and allocate them for most effective use
- Willing and able to develop other staff
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, color, sexual orientation or disability.
We guarantee that your application will remain anonymous and be treated confidentially.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Note :- Beware of fraud agents! Do not Pay Money to get a Job
www.uaejobsvacancy.com will Not be Responsible for any Payment Made to a Third-party