DHL Dubai Jobs 2022 – Customer Relation Specialist Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in DHL Dubai ends here!. Se Group Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in DHL site for careers in DHL Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in DHL Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
DHL Dubai Jobs 2022 – Customer Relation Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in DHL Dubai – DHL Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Customer Relation Specialist job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to DHL Dubai employment notification. The work location for Customer Relation Specialist Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 3,000.00 – 5,000.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Customer Relation Specialist in Dubai, UAE is AED 3,000.00 – 5,000.00 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in DHL Dubai for Customer Relation Specialist Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by DHL Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by DHL Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
DHL Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- DHL Dubai
Job Position Name :- Customer Relation Specialist
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 3,000.00 – 5,000.00 Per Month
DHL Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Customer Relation Specialist
Full Job Description :-
Danzas AEI Emirates L.L.C. is a joint venture between Al Tayer Group and DHL Global Forwarding. It’s the market leader in Freight Forwarding and Logistics in Dubai.
The brand name is taken from the original Danzas Company, now rebranded as DHL Global Forwarding, which was established in 1815 by Louis Danzas. In the UAE, Al Tayer Group started the logistics business in 1989, later rebranding as Danzas AEI Emirates. The company has grown from strength to strength to become the leading logistics provider in Dubai and the Northern Emirates.
With a workforce of 1,200 DHL Certified Logistics and Freight Forwarding experts, Danzas puts its people front and center of everything, to ensure it attracts, develops and retains the best team, executes the best operations, delivers the best customer experience, and creates the best results for all its customers and partners. It offers leading transportation solutions by Air, Ocean, and Road. Danzas is the market leader in Customs Brokerage and has won awards for smart freezone and clearance services. With warehouse capacity exceeding 240,000 m2, no customer is too large or too small.
Connecting People. Improving Lives.
Currently, we are currently looking for a passionate and energetic Customer Relation Specialist to be based in the Dubai Police. In this role, the successful candidate is responsible for providing high-quality services for customers by responding to their inquiries and concerns and resolving complaints about the company’s services.
- Acts as key contact for allocated customers
- Accept and process orders for handover to Operations
- Stay informed on shipment and exception status for allocated customers
- Proactively inform customer on shipment status and exceptions
- Provide spot quotations and performs up- and cross-selling on inbound customer calls
- Pass on leads to Sales
- Builds and maintains business relationship with customers by providing prompt and accurate service so as to promote customer loyalty
- Handle customer requests with regard to Go Green topics
- Take and handle any customer complaints; solves customer complaints or assigns tasks to other functions
- Act as first contact point for customer claims for notification and reception of claims and respective document collection
- Performance management & reporting-Excel Skills – Ability to create reports and analyze data using key excel functionality. (Sum/V Look up/ Pivots)
- Power Point presentations – Ability to create a PPT using relevant data from various stakeholders.
- Identify and assess customer needs and provide satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools
- Follow communication guidelines, procedures, and policies
- Take extra mile to engage with customers
- Mentoring team members and provide training and best practices
Job Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Good knowledge of forwarding business, DGF products (AFR/OFR) and business systems
- Good knowledge of CS processes and CRM systems like Cargo wise, Quote shop & Global customer care system of DPDHL.- CW1 – Ability to create shipments and understand functionality of the system.
- Quote Shop – Create adhoc quotes/log quotes using the QS platform and ensuring the decision of the quote is updated within the specified timeline. (2 hrs. to quote+2 hrs. for follow ups)
- Ability to identify and meet customer needs in a pleasant and friendly manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone and E-mail skills
- Commercial attitude
- Good knowledge in English (verbal/written)
- One year experience in Freight Forwarding and/or Customer Services
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Graduate or higher
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Opportunities in a global company where you can contribute your ideas and skills to move towards our shared goals.
- Possible further career development
- Competitive salary
Why join DHL Global Forwarding?
We are part of Deutsche Post DHL, the world’s leading logistics provider with operations in over 220 countries. Visit our career site on the web at https://www.logistics.dhl/us-en/home/careers.html
Our TOP EMPLOYER prestigious certification attests to our best-in-class efforts to attract and retain talent by fostering a positive work environment and encouraging personal and professional development among employees. The development of talented women in our organization will be a focus for us and an important part of our DGF Strategy 2025.
We aspire to become the undisputed leader in our industry, when people think of forwarding; we want them to think DGF because we have:
- The largest global network with more than ~30,000 passionate employees
- The most efficient processes and fastest response times
- The best solutions and best customer service
Our Vision: The Logistics Company for the World.
Our Mission: Excellence. Simply Delivered.
Our Purpose: Connecting People, improving lives.
Our Values: Respect & Results
Our Goals: Employer, Provider, and Investment of Choice, Living Responsibility
Danzas is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Note :- Beware of fraud agents! Do not Pay Money to get a Job
www.uaejobsvacancy.com will Not be Responsible for any Payment Made to a Third-party