Doka Dubai Jobs 2022 – Store Supervisor Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Doka Dubai ends here!. Se Group Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Doka site for careers in Doka Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Doka Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Doka Dubai Jobs 2022 – Store Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Doka Dubai – Doka Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Store Supervisor job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Doka Dubai employment notification. The work location for Store Supervisor Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 47413.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Store Supervisor in Dubai, UAE is AED 47413.00 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Doka Dubai for Store Supervisor Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Doka Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Doka Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Doka Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Doka Dubai
Job Position Name :- Store Supervisor
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 47413.00 Per Month
Doka Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Store Supervisor
Full Job Description :-
With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 6,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organization gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
Are you passionate about Customs? Does your standard vocabulary include “Dubai Customs Documentation” and “Exporter Certificate”? And are you looking for a new, rewarding opportunity in Logistics right now?
Read on! We are currently looking for a Customs Coordinator to be part of our Logistics Team in Dubai. You will assist in areas of customs, directing and supporting multiple parties to ensure timely clearance of goods. The overall responsibility is not only to provide administrative support on completion of the end-to-end process of customs documentation through effective coordination with clients, ports, customs authorities and update all the details, you’ll be as well responsible to establish procedures which aim to find the most customs effective way of moving material between GCC countries (ATCD – Automated Transfer of Customs Duty).
As our Customs Coordinator you have good experience in Mirsal 2, Dubai Trade Portal, customs clearance procedures and you worked already in a shipping, logistics or freight forwarding company. In your new role, you’ll work closely with our Team Leaders Logistics and Head of Operations and a variety of other stakeholders. Does this sound like a new professional opportunity you’re ready to take on?
- Ensure efficient execution of imports and exports to other Doka markets (including monitoring and local clearance)
- Coordinate inbound and outbound container shipments with Yard operations
- Create relevant documentation (invoices, packing lists, CoO) for exports
- Handling of import and export declarations in Dubai trade
- Ensure correct customs duty payments for shipments leaving JAFZA borders
- Archive all import, export and purchasing documents
- Key user of the internal customs tracking tool (MIC)
- Check invoices from Doka production and posting in Discos II (including allocation of clearing charges)
- Support month-end closing (e.g. customs duty calculation, invoice posting)
- Execute administrational Logistics tasks required by JAFZA
- Support the annual full stock take
- Other tasks upon request of Head of Operations (e.g. complaint handling)
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Dubai Trade Portal and handling Mirsal 2
- Experience in applying for customs declarations
- Knowledge of GCC customs law
- Experience with Makasa process within GCC
- Preferable experiences: Middle East, JAFZA
- Excellent communication, intercultural and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and go the extra mile
- Well-organized with well-developed numerical ability and attention to detail
- Process and improvement driven with strong analytical skills
- Pro-active and solution / target oriented
- Clear communication skills in English, Arabic is an advantage
Years of Experience: 3 years
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree / College Degree
Job Type: Full time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Note :- Beware of Fraud Agents! Do not Pay Money to get a Job
www.uaejobsvacancy.com will Not be Responsible for any Payment Made to a Third-party