Emirates Flight Catering Dubai Jobs 2022 – Housekeeping Supervisor job search for latest vacancies in Emirates Flight Catering Dubai ends here!. Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Emirates Flight Catering Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted website for careers in Emirates Flight Catering Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai,Abu Dhabi, Ajman,Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Emirates Flight Catering Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Emirates Flight Catering Dubai Jobs 2022 – Housekeeping Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Emirates Flight Catering Dubai – Emirates Flight Catering Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Housekeeping Supervisor job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Emirates Flight Catering Dubai employment notification. The work location for Housekeeping Supervisor Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 2,500.00 – 5000.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Housekeeping Supervisor in Dubai, UAE is AED 2,500.00 – 5000.00 Per Month.
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Emirates Flight Catering Dubai for Housekeeping Supervisor Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Emirates Flight Catering Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Emirates Flight Catering Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Emirates Flight Catering Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Emirates Flight Catering Dubai
Job Position Name :- Housekeeping Supervisor
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
salary :-AED 2,500.00 – 5000.00 Per Month.
Emirates Flight Catering Dubai: Job Description
Job Title :– Housekeeping Supervisor
About the job
Applications are invited for the position of Housekeeping Supervisor
Position within: Housekeeping Department – F&B Service Dubai Airport
Reports to: Housekeeping Manager
Location : Dubai International Airport Terminal 1
The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible to ensure proper cleaning and disinfection of all locations (office areas, front of house, back of house and kitchen premises including equipment) within the company facility as per prescribed hygiene and safety standards on a 24 hour cycle. In addition He/She support the Assistant Housekeeping Manager, in his absence He/She reviews the cleaning supplies and equipment, Inspect work, inventories and investigates complaints regarding housekeeping services and equipment and take corrective action and is responsible to train existing & new employees. To accomplish his/her duties Housekeeping Supervisor is assisted by a team of Housekeeping Team Leaders and Housekeeping Team Members. He/She delegates the work to the assigned staff working at the different locations and supervises their performance while guiding them to do the required work.
- Orders cleaning materials in accordance with budget and quantities required
- Signs all delivery receipts after checking (quantity).
- Attend meeting with the team and discuss daily, monthly and quarterly cleaning tasks.
- Carries out probation and performance appraisals.
- Allocate sources appropriately.
- Prepare Section rosters
Essential Requirements and Competencies
- Diploma in Hospitality or equivalent qualification.
- Intermediate food hygiene certificate or equivalent.
- Substantial experience in housekeeping or cleaning.
- High standard of verbal and written communication in English.
- Results orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise a multinational workforce.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain constructive relationships with others. Ability to resolve customer complaints and anticipate emerging customer needs to continually improve service standards.
- Acts as a role model and provides effective behavioral examples in order to motivate team members to achieve high levels of performance.
- High level of commitment to continuous improvement and adaptability to change.
- Strong practical knowledge and experience in food safety and occupational health and safety.
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally and at all levels and team based approach including ability to positively manage conflict.