Eurofragance Dubai Jobs 2022 – Human Resources Business Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Eurofragance Dubai ends here!. Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Eurofragance Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted website for careers in Eurofragance Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Abu Dhabi, Ajman , Dubai, Fujairah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Eurofragance Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Eurofragance Dubai Jobs 2022 – Human Resources Business Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Eurofragance Dubai – Eurofragance Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Human Resources Business job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Eurofragance Dubai employment notification. The work location for Human Resources Business Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 42,926.00 per year
Fact: The average salary for a Human Resources Business in Dubai, UAE is AED 42,926.00 per year
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Eurofragance Dubai for Human Resources Business Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Eurofragance Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Eurofragance Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Eurofragance Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Eurofragance Dubai
Job Position Name :- Human Resources Business
Job Location :- Dubai, UAE
Job Type :- Human Resources Business Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 42,926.00 per year
Eurofragance Dubai: Job Description
Job Title :– Human Resources Business
Apply For Job Address :- Al Barsha South, 301-306, Nucleotide Lab Buidlding – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Job Description :-
Why working at Eurofragance?
• In Eurofragance you will be part of the exciting world of smells and fragrances.
• You will grow and learn in a company in constant growth and expansion.
• You will be part of a Global Company with Headquarters in Spain and subsidiaries in Dubai, Singapore, Mexico, Turkey, India and China.
• We praise diversity and we are an inclusive company; Therefore, we welcome candidates with a disability that would like to apply to work with us.
• You will feel you play a role in society thanks to our Corporate Social Responsibility policy and our commitment to the Environment, which we demonstrate on a day-to-day basis with actions such as the Community Day.
To deliver optimal and value add HR support to meet the business objectives of the organization in IMEA (India, Middle East, and Africa).
• Contribute to key internal clients in IMEA in achieving their respective goals from the HR perspective
• Partner with stakeholders by providing sound HR advice, counsel, and Solutions
• Work closely with the Global HR Team for consistency and alignment in HR practices
• Contribute along with business stakeholders for the establishment of robust HR policy and procedures
• Manage the labor relations and represent the company with local authorities.
• Manage the international assignments in the region
• Be the HR touchpoint for employees in IMEA
• Review and make recommendations for competitive compensation and benefits plan for talent retention and attraction
• Participate in the annual HR Budget for IMEA
• Manage payroll process with our external provider for accurate payments and mandatory contributions
• Continuously review the organizational structure to ensure its effectiveness, efficiency, and sustainability by proposing adaptations of the corporate structure to the reality of the Region.
Employer branding and Talent Acquisition:
• Detect and activate the sourcing pathways of candidates in the Region. Become a reference in the Region.
• Coordinate the recruitment process and directly manage the selection of entry-level employees and/or internal promotions.
• Manage the On-boarding process of new employees: gather the documentation for hiring, verify of entry check-list, help the manager to prepare the On-boarding plan and agenda, coordinate with the prevention service and internal departments on the arrival of a new employee.
• Monitor the On-Boarding and Recruiting Indicators of the Region.
Performance Management, Learning, and Training:
• Manage IMEA-specific HR processes regarding learning and development and collaborate with HQ for the creation and monitoring of the training calendar and the effectiveness and impact of training actions in the workplace.
• Provide guidance to employees and management in the performance evaluation process in IMEA
Candidate Profile Required
Requirements Educational Background:-
• Labor Relations, Law or Business Administration University Degree, or related studies.
• Master’s Degree in Human Resources will be a strong asset.
Experience & Skills:
• From 5 years of experience in human resources within an HR generalist role with regional exposure.
• Good knowledge of Labor regulations.
• Generalist with skills in compensation and benefits analysis and design, talent acquisition skills, and policies settings
• Able to be and perform hands-on and yet strategic.
• Strong analytical skills are necessary to support and understand the impact of business decisions involving people dimensions.
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office, and previous experience in working with an HR Management System tool.
• Collaborative, innovative, strong team player.
• English is required.
• Other languages will be an asset.