GEMS Education Dubai Jobs 2022 – Librarian Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in GEMS Education Dubai ends here!. Se Group Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in GEMS Education site for careers in GEMS Education Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in GEMS Education Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
GEMS Education Dubai Jobs 2022 – Librarian Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in GEMS Education Dubai – GEMS Education Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Librarian job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to GEMS Education Dubai employment notification. The work location for Librarian Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED Monthly.
Fact: The average salary for a Librarian in Dubai, UAE is AED Monthly
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in GEMS Education Dubai for Librarian Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by GEMS Education Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by GEMS Education Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
GEMS Education Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- GEMS Education Dubai
Job Position Name :- Librarian
Job Type :- Full-Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED Monthly
GEMS Education Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Librarian
Job Description :-
Responsible for the school library, the librarian primarily has the task of introducing books and encouraging the enjoyment of reading.
Overall responsibility for the effective and efficient running of the school library, including supervision where appropriate of library assistants, students and volunteers.
Internal & External Interactions
Principal, school management team, staff, teachers, students, parents, educational organisations, book suppliers, publishing houses.
- Embrace and encourage the ethos and standards of excellence as defined in the GEMS Core Values.
- Assist students to find books appropriate to their reading level and interest and help students and staff source topic-related books for study.
- Responsible for arrangements for students to borrow library books, keeping records of books borrowed, following up on unreturned books via written letters to parents etc.
- Develop reading lists for various age levels.
- Teach younger students about books, their treatment and the library layout including the Dewey Decimal classification system.
- Liaise with Heads of Department to select and prepare annual library order including selection and renewal of subscriptions for periodicals. Place orders and process delivery of new books.
- Computer cataloguing of all books using the Dewey Decimal system if applicable and produce catalogues of books held.
- Repair and withdraw old books.
- Responsible for the storage, maintenance and access to the audio-visual library.
- Where appropriate, find and encourage volunteer assistance and teach volunteers the procedures and processes of the library
- Maintain, update and make available examination material (past papers, syllabi etc) and college and careers material.
- Responsible for the general maintenance of the library ensuring it is comfortable, well lit, attractive, organised, clearly signposted etc.
- Participate in the selection, training and supervision of library support staff.
- Ensure the GEMS policies, procedures, and codes of conduct are followed at all times.
- Initiate effort and energy beyond the typical work day, where the tasks require additional commitment.
- Attend staff meetings and serve on committees as required.
- Perform other duties as requested by direct & dotted reporting line managers / supervisors.