GEMS World Academy Dubai Jobs 2022 – Director of Inclusion Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in GEMS World Academy Dubai ends here!. Se Group Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted wearch Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Streitb site for careers in GEMS World Academy Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in GEMS World Academy Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
GEMS World Academy Dubai Jobs 2022 – Director of Inclusion Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in GEMS World Academy Dubai – GEMS World Academy Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Director of Inclusion job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to GEMS World Academy Dubai employment notification. The work location for Director of Inclusion Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 2500.00-6500.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Director of Inclusion in Dubai, UAE is AED 2500.00-6500.00 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in GEMS World Academy Dubai for Director of Inclusion Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by GEMS World Academy Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by GEMS World Academy Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
GEMS World Academy Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- GEMS World Academy Dubai
Job Position Name :- Director of Inclusion
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 2500.00-6500.00 Per Month
GEMS World Academy Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Director of Inclusion
Job Description :-
GEMS World Academy-Dubai develops inquiring, reflective and caring learners who, through the rigor of the IB programmes have the knowledge, skills and character to take action and create a better, more peaceful world. Supported by highly qualified staff in world-class facilities, our diverse international community is encouraged to develop intercultural understanding and respect. Our aim is to be a world-class IB school that maximises every student’s learning and character to enable them to choose their own successful path, and positively contribute to the local and global society.
Our SEN department has transformed student outcomes and succeeded in inspiring a love of learning at GEMS World Academy, through the dedication of staff, their exceptional subject knowledge, and the department’s forward-thinking approach to data and the curriculum. The department is highly regarded among our student body for the care and personal support offered to students. We are now looking for an innovative Director of Learning to lead this successful team.
The key purpose of the Director of Inclusion is to work with the Assistant Principals supporting the operational leadership of the academy by providing effective management for standards of achievement of all students within the curriculum area group or key stage. With the Assistant Principals, the post-holder will (i) assist with policy and make a significant contribution to the overall planning and development for maximum student success (ii) realize the ethos of an IB learning organization with high expectations of students and staff, and a positive approach to internationalism, entrepreneurial ism and innovation;
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of the IB Middle Years and Diploma Programmes and a proven track record of successful and varied teaching. Genuine alignment with the philosophy of the IB and the values embodied in the Learner Profile are essential, as is a passion for working in our truly diverse community. In addition, we seek a candidate with the following requirements:
- A certified professional teaching qualification at degree level, such as B. Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent with a specialism in Learning Support at whole school level (Pre-K – Gr12)
- A minimum of 4-6 years of varied and demonstrable teaching experience across both MYP and DP within an IB curriculum school
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar supervisory/leadership role with teaching and learning, team management responsibilities
- The experience, personality and educational philosophy to continue to drive the education agenda at this flagship GEMS World school with an international student body
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- Have the aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career.
- Be an expert in develop inquiring, reflective and caring learners who, through the rigour of the IB programmed, have the knowledge, skills and character to take action and create a better, more peaceful world
- Model and encourage a culture of kindness in support of the GEMS/GWA core values and uphold the mission and ethos of the Academy as a non-selective, international and academically successful school through the lens of the International Baccalaureate Organisation
If you are excited by this opportunity and are keen to apply please ensure to mention in your cover letter if you will be traveling with a teaching partner and what subject/year groups they are qualified to teach.
We are committed to safeguarding children and promoting their welfare. We expect all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced check.
An excellent remuneration package is available for successful candidates including; a competitive tax free salary, furnished accommodation, premium medical insurance and life insurance, working permit and residence visa, annual flight allowance, tuition fee concession, and other benefits in line with the UAE Labour Law.
In addition to these, we offer:-
- The opportunity to shape the future of a highly significant IB programme. The IB Middle Years Programme and Diploma Programmer at GEMS World Academy are unique and exciting
- A culture of collaboration and an excellent support system
- An excellent programme of continuing professional development
- Training with the International Baccalaureate Organisation (IBO) for teachers delivering the IB
- The chance to shape the future of the subject in collaboration with the leadership team, external education professionals, and exam boards
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally, structured performance management, and opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility
- A commitment to staff wellbeing, including access to all of our sports facilities, weekly fitness sessions, and staff social events
- GEMS Rewards, which offers a package of benefits for staff such as retail discounts, savings on gym membership, cinema tickets and many other offers
Trusted for over 60 years and now a third generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 170,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division.
About the School:-
The International Baccalaureate (IB) programmed are at the heart of GEMS World Academy and are internationally renowned as rigorous and challenging courses in which students develop rapidly both personally and academically. The IB Programmer is widely considered the gold standard of education, and GEMS World Academy is looking for talented and innovative individuals to join our highly successful team of over 136 teachers, 80 teaching assistants and 44 administrative and support staff and to contribute to the already successful outcomes for our community. GEMS World Academy-Dubai (GWA) is a private, co-educational IB World School for PreK to Grade 12 students. Established in 2008 as a member of GEMS Education, the Academy is authorised to deliver the PYP, MYP, DP and CP programmed, and is also accredited by the Council of International Schools and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC). We serve a multi-ethnic community in the heart of Dubai. Our ethos is grounded in the IB Learner Profile; we encourage intellectual curiosity, entrepreneurial spirit, and foster a real sense of communal endeavour. The Academy has gained national and international recognition for its work to improve outcomes for students, as well as its aspirational and inclusive vision. As a member of the GWA community you will have the opportunity to shape the future of the Academy whilst working alongside an exceptionally talented group of teachers and leaders.
For further details about GEMS World Academy, Dubai please visit: https://www.gemsworldacademy-dubai.com
To learn more please visit http://www.gemsworldacademy-dubai.com/If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
2. Passport-size photograph
Last Date:- 31-Jul-2022