Hexagon PPM Dubai Jobs 2022 – Account Representative Job Vacancy in Dubai , UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Hexagon PPM Dubai ends here!. Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Hexagon PPM Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai . We are a trusted website for careers in Hexagon PPM Dubai !!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Abu Dhabi, Fujairah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai , United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai , UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Hexagon PPM Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Hexagon PPM Dubai Jobs 2022 – Account Representative Jobs Vacancy in Dubai , UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Hexagon PPM Dubai – Hexagon PPM Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Account Representative job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Hexagon PPM Dubai employment notification. The work location for Account Representative Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED –18,561 per month
Fact: The average salary for a Account Representative in Dubai , UAE is AED-18,561 per month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Hexagon PPM Dubai for Account Representative Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Hexagon PPM Dubai . Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Hexagon PPM Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Hexagon PPM Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Hexagon PPM Dubai
Job Position Name :- Account Representative
Job Type :- Account Representative Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED –18,561 per month
Hexagon PPM Dubai : Job Description
Job Title :– Account Representative
- Working closely with clients to determine their future needs and proposing suitable products, services and upgrades in order to grow revenue for PPM
- Negotiating contract renewal agreement according to management expectation
- Coordinating, conducting and participating in Sales promotions, campaigns, events and displays
- Developing new products, services or solutions by combining several existing products/services and generating leads to establish a corresponding market sector in order to gain new business for PPM
- Close and deliver revenue plan of quota representing software license
- Forecasts revenue accurately on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Creates and conducts proposal & presentations
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Identifies opportunities to grow business
- Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Degree qualification in engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent industry experience.
- 2-5 years of software sales or consulting experience of other technical software solution, preferably with relevant tertiary qualifications and experience with:
- Closing deal’s
- Doing presentations
- Delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- General knowledge of the Oil Gas/Chemical or Typical Industry
Skills & Abilities:
The ideal candidate will have experience in the process industry (Plant, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, power, chemicals, food, water, etc.) but this is not esssential
- Sales ability including outstanding negotiation skills, persuasive ability and excellent communication skills
- Ability to deal with clients at all levels and translate client needs into a complete solution.
- Management, business, accounting and reporting skills
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Experience with CRM software
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Be on the road minimal 2-3 days a week visiting customers and prospects
What’s on offer?
In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits package including company car, phone and a commitment to your personal and professional growth, we offer you a great international working environment
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s PPM division empowers its clients to transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset to visualize, build, and manage structures and facilities of all complexities, ensuring safe and efficient operation throughout the entire lifecycle.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 21,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.9bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB
© 2021 Hexagon AB and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates. All rights reserved.
As part of our recruitment process you may be required to complete a background and/or reference check. If this is required you will be notified in advance, and be asked for your authorisation before the check takes place.
All details will be provided via the background check policy.
Hexagon Diversity Commitment:-
The Company seeks to actively recruit, continually develop and retain talented people from diverse backgrounds and origins. The Company also is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing equal opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by any applicable law. All employees will be treated with equal respect and will have an equal opportunity to contribute fully to the Company’s success based on their individual skills and interests.