Hidayet Trading LLC Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 – Secretary Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Hidayet Trading LLC Abu Dhabi ends here!. Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Hidayet Trading LLC Abu Dhabi UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Abu Dhabi. We are a trusted website for careers in Hidayet Trading LLC Abu Dhabi!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Abu Dhabi location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Hidayet Trading LLC Abu Dhabi then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Hidayet Trading LLC Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 – Secretary Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Hidayet Trading LLC Abu Dhabi – Hidayet Trading LLC Abu Dhabi has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Secretary job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Hidayet Trading LLC Abu Dhabi employment notification. The work location for Secretary Vacancy would be Abu Dhabi and an average Salary will be AED Monthly.
Fact: The average salary for a Hidayet Trading LLC in Abu Dhabi, UAE is AED Monthly
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Hidayet Trading LLC Abu Dhabi for Secretary Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Hidayet Trading LLC Abu Dhabi. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Hidayet Trading LLC Abu Dhabi for freshers and experienced candidates from across the Khalifa.
Hidayet Trading LLC Abu Dhabi Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Hidayet Trading LLC Abu Dhabi
Job Position Name :- Secretary
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Salary :- AED Monthly
Hidayet Trading LLC Abu Dhabi: Job Description
Job Title :– Secretary
Experience: 3 Years
Under minimal supervision, performs a variety of complex secretarial and clerical tasks which requires considerable independent action and judgment. Performs some or all of the duties listed below, as assigned:
- Types from draft or oral instructions or composes correspondence, staff reports, and statistical or numerical reports using word processing applications, checks work for correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Answers and screens telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner and greet visitors using tact and judgment in making referral to appropriate source of information; gives information and explains policies, procedures or regulations in response to inquiries, using knowledge of organization and its function.
- Arranges appointments and attendance at conferences or seminars, and coordinates meetings and travel arrangements.
- Operates office equipment such as a word processor, telephone, calculator and copy machines.
- Establishes and maintains filing systems for documents, correspondence, reports or other material. May occasionally translate correspondence coming to department.
- May take and/or record minutes of meeting as requested; transcribes from notes to produce drafts or final copy.
- Order office supplies, handle invoices and delivery reports.
- Open/routes mail.
- May handle petty cash for the office.
- Other duties as requested by the immediate supervisor Microsoft Office Suite.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of one foreign language preferably English.
- Diploma preferred.
- 1 – 3 years relevant experience.