Institute of Applied Technology Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 – Instructor -Military Paramedic Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi , UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Institute of Applied Technology Abu Dhabi ends here!. Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Institute of Applied Technology Abu Dhabi UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Abu Dhabi . We are a trusted website for careers in Institute of Applied Technology Abu Dhabi !!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai,Abu Dhabi, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Abu Dhabi , United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Abu Dhabi , UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Abu Dhabi location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Institute of Applied Technology Abu Dhabi then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Institute of Applied Technology Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 – Instructor -Military Paramedic Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi , UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Institute of Applied Technology Abu Dhabi – Institute of Applied Technology Abu Dhabi has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Instructor -Military Paramedic job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Institute of Applied Technology Abu Dhabi employment notification. The work location for Instructor -Military Paramedic Vacancy would be Abu Dhabi and an average Salary will be AED monthly.
Fact: The average salary for a Instructor -Military Paramedic in Abu Dhabi , UAE is AED monthly.
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Institute of Applied Technology Abu Dhabi for Instructor -Military Paramedic Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Institute of Applied Technology Abu Dhabi . Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Institute of Applied Technology Abu Dhabi for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Institute of Applied Technology Abu Dhabi Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Institute of Applied Technology Abu Dhabi
Job Position Name :- Instructor -Military Paramedic
Job Type :- Instructor -Military Paramedic Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Salary :- AED monthly
Institute of Applied Technology Abu Dhabi : Job Description
Job Title :– Instructor -Military Paramedic
Apply For Job Address :- 8H76+948 – Mohamed Bin Zayed City – Z23 – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
Job Description :-
Fatima College of Health Sciences (FCHS) was established by the Institute of Applied Technology in 2006 with an aim to meet the United Arab Emirate’s growing need for the skilled healthcare professionals.
We are seeking to appoint Military Paramedic Instructors to develop and provide required instruction in tactical and garrison medicine to Combat Medical Technician (CMT) students from January 2022. Instructors would be required to undertake the following duties:
- Maintain presence at the designated training facility for all instruction and attends all practical exercises
- Sets up and maintains training facility
- Provides instruction and conducts training courses utilizing prescribed curriculum
- Develops and maintains training plans
- Explains and demonstrates use of training equipment
- Evaluates the abilities of individual participants to determine suitable corrective or remedial instruction
- Completes required reports
Applicants should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Significant operational experience in the tactical medical field, to include three years of full-time instructional experience(required)
- Operational and/or clinical experience (required)
- National paramedic certification or licensure, equivalent or higher (required)
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) Instructor (required)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) instructor (preferred)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) instructor (preferred)
- Bachelor in emergency health sciences (preferred)
- Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion
- Problem solving skills with an analytical thought process
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
Must be able to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 45 kg. Requires standing for long periods of time in all weather conditions. Requires intermittent sitting, walking, running, climbing, squatting, stretching, bending and kneeling. Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED