Khalifa University Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 – Senior Specialist Academic and Support Tutoring Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Khalifa University Abu Dhabi ends here!. Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Khalifa University Abu Dhabi UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Abu Dhabi. We are a trusted website for careers in Khalifa University Abu Dhabi!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Abu Dhabi location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Khalifa University Abu Dhabi then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Khalifa University Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 – Senior Specialist Academic and Support Tutoring Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Khalifa University Abu Dhabi – Khalifa University Abu Dhabi has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Senior Specialist Academic and Support Tutoring job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Khalifa University Abu Dhabi employment notification. The work location for Senior Specialist Academic and Support Tutoring Vacancy would be Abu Dhabi and an average Salary will be AED 5,000.00 – 10,0000.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Khalifa University in Abu Dhabi, UAE is AED 5,000.00 – 10,0000.00 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Khalifa University Abu Dhabi for Senior Specialist Academic and Support Tutoring Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Khalifa University Abu Dhabi. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Khalifa University Abu Dhabi for freshers and experienced candidates from across the Khalifa.
Khalifa University Abu Dhabi Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Khalifa University Abu Dhabi
Job Position Name :- Senior Specialist Academic and Support Tutoring
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Salary :- AED 5,000.00 – 10,0000.00 Per Month
Khalifa University Abu Dhabi: Job Description
Full Job Description
• Provide tutoring assistance to all enrolled medical students via Academic Support and Tutoring Program
• Support student success by assisting with a broad array of student needs and concerns to include the integration of knowledge and skills, exploration of new strategies to excel academically and planning for future career paths.
• Work closely with Course Directors, faculty, and staff to provide exceptional academic support and meet the needs of a diverse student body.
• provide the most accurate information and the most relevant resources to guide and address student needs throughout their academic career
• Participate in projects/student support as needed, university committees and professional development activities (on and off campus) and other position related duties as assigned.
• Assessment of student learning and development outcomes
• Develop timely programming that meets the needs of students for tutoring and academic support
• Management and development of academic support services and tutor coordination for students
• close collaboration with the counseling staff, meeting with students, and supervision of staff
• Adheres to the University’s information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and reports breaches or other security risks accordingly
• Coordinates with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed.
• Performs other tasks as assigned by the Line Manager Qualifications QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE Qualifications Required Qualifications
• Master’s Degree in an education or related field of study and experience in a Higher Education Required Experience Expats:
• A minimum 7 years of relevant experience. UAE Nationals:
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team ([email protected]). Primary Location: KUK – Khalifa University Job: Senior Specialist Schedule: Regular Shift: Standard
Job Type: Full-time