kraken Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 – Head of Institutional Relationships and Solutions – EMEA Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in kraken Abu Dhabi ends here!. Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in kraken Abu Dhabi UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Abu Dhabi. We are a trusted website for careers in kraken Abu Dhabi!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Abu Dhabi location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in kraken Abu Dhabi then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
kraken Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 – Head of Institutional Relationships and Solutions – EMEA Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in kraken Abu Dhabi – kraken Abu Dhabi has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Head of Institutional Relationships and Solutions – EMEA job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to kraken Abu Dhabi employment notification. The work location for Head of Institutional Relationships and Solutions – EMEA Vacancy would be Abu Dhabi and an average Salary will be AED monthly.
Fact: The average salary for a Head of Institutional Relationships and Solutions – EMEA in Abu Dhabi, UAE is AED monthly
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in kraken Abu Dhabi for Head of Institutional Relationships and Solutions – EMEA Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by kraken Abu Dhabi. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by kraken Abu Dhabi for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
kraken Abu Dhabi Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- kraken Abu Dhabi
Job Position Name :- Head of Institutional Relationships and Solutions – EMEA
Job Type :- Head of Institutional Relationships and Solutions – EMEA Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Salary :- AED monthly
kraken Abu Dhabi: Job Description
Job Tittle: Head of Institutional Relationships and Solutions – EMEA
Job Description :-
What you’ll do:
- Manage a team of top tier sales professionals to prospect and generate new institutional business for Kraken globally
- Be responsible for developing regional sales forecasts, related targets and a proactive and data driven plan to execute
- Distill the Sales vision into a compelling roadmap with the overall goal of business and revenue success
- Identify potential clients by analyzing the crypto and legacy financial services industries and actively steer the sales process
- Develop, communicate and implement training and development for the Kraken sales teams and Account Management function in order to meet short, medium and longer term commercial and business objectives
- Control performance and optimize the sales process by holding the team accountable to a defined set of KPIs
- Work closely with Marketing, Product, Strategy and Business Development to provide intelligence to support the sales process and look for competitive advantages
- Help build a state of the art CRM system and Sales module
- Attend industry events and conferences to generate new business leads and help refine Kraken’s brand for the Institutional audience.
- Be a subject matter expert for Krakens suite of products and solutions
Who you are:
- 7+ years experience with sales in high growth companies dealing with HNW clients n the financial services industry ( ideally in brokerage solutions)
- 5+ years experience managing Sales teams
- Excellent reputation and extensive network within the crypto and legacy finance spaces.
- Hands on experience with client relationship management processes and best practices
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Experience implementing sales frameworks and processes and continually improving and scaling them
- Experience shaping and improving CRM solutions to drive efficiency for sales teams
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth
- Possess strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and inspire sales teams
- Ability to influence decision makers internally with concise well thought out arguments based on data.
- Winning’ mindset; strong goal orientation.