LuLu Group International Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 – Marketing Manager Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in LuLu Group International Abu Dhabi ends here!. SeGroup Abu Dhabi UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Abu Dhabi. We are a trusted wearch Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Streit bsite for careers in LuLu Group International Abu Dhabi!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Abu Dhabi location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in LuLu Group International Abu Dhabi then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
LuLu Group International Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 – Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in LuLu Group International Abu Dhabi – LuLu Group International Abu Dhabi has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Marketing Manager job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to LuLu Group International Abu Dhabi employment notification. The work location for Marketing Manager Vacancy would be Abu Dhabi and an average Salary will be AED 3000.00 – 8000.00 Per month.
Fact: The average salary for a Marketing Manager in Abu Dhabi, UAE is AED 3000.00 – 8000.00 per month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in LuLu Group International Abu Dhabi for Marketing Manager Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by LuLu Group International Abu Dhabi. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by LuLu Group International Abu Dhabi for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
LuLu Group International Abu Dhabi Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- LuLu Group International Abu Dhabi
Job Position Name :- Marketing Manager
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Salary :- AED 3000.00 – 8000.00 Per month
LuLu Group International Abu Dhabi: Job Description
Job Tittle: Marketing Manager
Job Summary :-
As the Marketing Manager, you would be responsible for initiating, implementing and tracking all marketing campaigns and promotions to promote footfall and sales in the mall. Will also manage the effort to deliver outstanding tenant service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standard:
- Marketing Manager Accountabilities
- Special Event and Marketing Program Management
- Concept, planning and implementation of all event initiatives.
- Mall sponsored community events, merchandising events, fundraising events, tourism events, third party / partner events and retailer-based events. establish special event budget and manage event costs.
- Provide Director with planning and progress for each event.
- Prepare event notifications outlining responsibilities to ensure event needs are communicated to department heads and teams.
- Document each event and create event recaps that include: photos, retailer / partner results, press clippings, tear sheets as well as event summary.
- Preparation of promotional materials and collateral to support events.
- Orchestrate merchant participation in Mall sponsored and endorsed partner events.
- Select and order premium items to support events and ongoing programs.
- Attend community functions to promote the Mall.
- Social Media and Public Relations
- Set annual and quarterly goals for Social Media platforms.
- Work with digital marketing agency to set social promotional calendar.
- Establish social media strategy.
- Oversee social media voice to maintain brand consistency.
- Establish annual press release distribution plan and manage schedule.
- Create press releases.
- Direct 3rd party writers and bloggers.
- Provide direction and oversight of social media program.
- Maintain press list and keep contacts current.
- Organize and calculate Mall press clippings.
- Identify cash sponsorship opportunities and potential partners.
- Prepare sponsorship packages.
- Work in partnership with Marketing Director to negotiate sponsorship terms and conditions.
- Assist Marketing Director in obtaining media and philanthropic partnerships for events and programs.
- Compile sponsor participation event results.
- Develop annual marketing plan including establishing goals, strategies and tactics.
- Analyze merchant sales results and apply strategies to support merchant sales.
- Merchant communication via monthly reports, meetings, email and memos.
- Assist in ad campaign planning and execution for digital media, in-mall, outdoors
- Manage the media insertion schedule
- Initiate and oversee website updates.
- Initiate and oversee social media updates.
- Responsible for email blasts promoting Mall and its retailers.
- Responsible to secure retailer assets for website and LEDs.
- Oversee production of Mall Magazine
- Assignments given by the Director.
- Update Director on a daily basis.
- Answer inquiries from merchants, guests, vendors and sales solicitations.
- Assign tasks to staff and follow up as needed.
- A minimum college degree or equivalent
- Strong organizational skills
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in event management
- Social media knowledge and strategy skills
- Public relations skills
- Well-rounded oral and written communication skills
- Supervisory experience
- Negotiation skills
- Proficient in use of computers particularly Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.