Luxaviation Dubai Jobs 2022 – Dispatch Coordinator Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Luxaviation Dubai ends here!. Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Luxaviation Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted website for careers in Luxaviation Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Luxaviation Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Luxaviation Dubai Jobs 2022 – Dispatch Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Luxaviation Dubai – Luxaviation Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Dispatch Coordinator job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Luxaviation Dubai employment notification. The work location for Dispatch Coordinator Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 2732.00 per month.
Fact: The average salary for a Dispatch Coordinator in Dubai, UAE is AED 2732.00 per month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Luxaviation Dubai for Dispatch Coordinator Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Luxaviation Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Luxaviation Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Luxaviation Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Luxaviation Dubai
Job Position Name :- Dispatch Coordinator
Job Type :- Dispatch Coordinator Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 2732.00 per month
Luxaviation Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Dispatch Coordinator
Job Description :-
ExecuJet delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners. We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
ExecuJet is currently seeking a suitably qualified and experienced person to fill a vacancy as Dispatch Coordinator within the Operations department, based in Dubai.
The main objective of the position is to ensure that at all times, the fleet is Operated in a safe, compliant and efficient manner.
- Obtaining overflight and landing clearances;
- Arranging fuel uplifts;
- Providing logistical assistance for flight crews and passengers;
- Airport arrival and departure reservation management;
- Processing incoming customer messages and telephone calls;
- Charter quote support
- Supporting flight Dispatchers in their duties and decision making
- Processing of operational documentation, Pre and post flight docs, updates as necessary
- Ground handling invoice queries and approvals when delegated
- Ensuring positive and proactive customer focus, team work, effective communication is maintained at all times with personal accountability and a commitment to achieve.
- Must be able to work flexibly, independently and coordinate with multiple external aviation bodies such as ATC, Airport Administration, Handling agents, fuel suppliers, CFMU, Customs and Border Agencies, Transport companies, etc.
- Promoting and Maintaining a positive and Just safety culture
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved.
- UAE based
- Minimum 3 years’ Ground Operations or similar experience
- Knowledge of GCAA/EASA requirements
- Must be a team player, assertive, flexible, proactive and good under pressure, with good attention to detail.
- Should be able to work shifts, flexible times and on short notice based on day to day operational requirement.
- Proficient in IT/Computer skills and ability to learn new software
- Familiarity with EJME flight planning systems
- Dispatch experience, Aviation security training
Job Type: Full-time
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability