Maginot Support Services UAE Jobs 2022 – Munitions Controller Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Maginot Support Services ends here!. Se Group Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Maginot Support Services site for careers in Maginot Support Services!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Maginot Support Services then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Maginot Support Services Jobs 2022 – Munitions Controller Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Maginot Support Services – Maginot Support Services has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Munitions Controller job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Maginot Support Services employment notification. The work location for Munitions Controller Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 5,000 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Munitions Controller in Dubai, UAE is AED 5,000 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Maginot Support Services for Munitions Controller Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Maginot Support Services. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Maginot Support Services for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Maginot Support Services Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Maginot Support Services
Job Position Name :- Munitions Controller
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 5,000 Per Month
Maginot Support Services: Job Description
Job Tittle: Munitions Controller
Full Job Description :-
**Must have Active Secret Clearance (Interim not Eligible)**
Must be able to pass Pre-Medical Screening and 7 Panel Drug Test
Company Provided: Travel, Apartment (2-person, fully furnished), Vehicle
Completion Bonus Offered
Job Summary :-
Plans and schedules the maintenance of live, inert, and dummy munitions, non-powered munitions support equipment, handling equipment, and facility inspection requirements. Executes command and control actions of ongoing explosives when assigned to the Control Section. Operates Combat Ammunition System (CAS) to determine status of explosives assets and uses information for planning, scheduling and command/control actions.
- Provides broad oversight of the Munitions Departments routine and contingency planning, workload and production scheduling according to contractual responsibilities.
- Oversees facilities, equipment, vehicle, and munitions resource status, capabilities and limitations that may impact mission accomplishment.
- In coordination with Section supervisors, manages the awaiting maintenance (AWM), awaiting parts (AWP), and TCTO programs.
- Reviews AWM/AWP and TCTO programs weekly during the scheduling meeting.
- Plans, schedules and coordinates with munitions accountability and maintenance supply liaison on all TCTO requirements.
- Attends the Site’s TCTO planning and reconciliation meetings for munitions assets and equipment.
- Prepares consolidated yearly, quarterly, monthly munitions maintenance and inspection forecasts and weekly munitions maintenance and inspection schedules.
- Maintains the delayed discrepancy file (AWM/AWP) on munitions items and equipment.
- Coordinates with Munitions Accountability Section the status of actions taken for approved ADRs and the scheduled date of disposal/shipment.
- Consolidates data for recurring reports and prepares them for submission to the Munitions Superintendent.
- Attends monthly, weekly, and other scheduling meetings with the AEW Munitions Flight and incorporates the required support in the departments workload planning schedule.
- Evaluates demands when they are received and translates requirements into prioritized support of the AEW AMMO Flight (AF); informs Munitions Superintendent in the event of scheduling conflicts.
- Performs direct-input in CAS and ensures documents are routed in accordance with document flow procedures.
- Manages keys and locks in accordance with AFI 21-201 for control of munitions structure keys.
- Maintains and uses Emergency Action Check sheets to include: war/contingency plan execution notification, crash, fire, severe weather and explosive mishaps.
- Tracks work progress of explosive operations to maintain status of the workforce.
- Notifies supporting activities before starting hazardous operations or evacuation/fire drills.
- Knowledge of the USAF Supply and Tech Order systems.
- Have a working knowledge of all munitions functional areas, adapt well to stress and speak in a clear and concise manner.
- Computer literate.
- Must be capable of obtaining a host nation driver’s license.
- Four years’ experience on Military Munitions (Air Force MOS 2W0X1).
- Combined experience on USAF storage, maintenance and inspection procedures, to include CAS, for Munitions and MMHE.
- US Secret Security Clearance (Active)
Note :- Beware of fraud agents! Do not Pay Money to get a Job
www.uaejobsvacancy.com will Not be Responsible for any Payment Made to a Third-party