Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 – Marketing Manager – Rooms & Spa Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Abu Dhabi ends here!. Se Group Abu Dhabi UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Abu Dhabi. We are a trusted Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group site for careers in Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Abu Dhabi!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Abu Dhabi location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Abu Dhabi then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 – Marketing Manager – Rooms & Spa Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Abu Dhabi – Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Abu Dhabi has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Marketing Manager – Rooms & Spa job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Abu Dhabi employment notification. The work location for Marketing Manager – Rooms & Spa Vacancy would be Abu Dhabi and an average Salary will be AED 5,000.00 – 10,000.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Marketing Manager – Rooms & Spa in Abu Dhabi, UAE is AED 5,000.00 – 10,000.00 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Abu Dhabi for Marketing Manager – Rooms & Spa Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Abu Dhabi. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Abu Dhabi for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Abu Dhabi Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Abu Dhabi
Job Position Name :- Marketing Manager – Rooms & Spa
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Salary :- AED 5,000.00 – 10,000.00 Per Month
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Abu Dhabi: Job Description
Job Tittle: Marketing Manager – Rooms & Spa
Full Job Description :-
• Under the supervision of the Director of Marketing Communications create the annual hotel marketing plan as well as tactical marketing plans (if any) as well as budget.
• Implement marketing plans and coordinate with advertising / media buying agencies.
• Determine overall marketing campaign ROI. Monitor and review the results of each campaign to ensure that all KPI’s are met if not exceeded and takes corrective measures to improve future marketing campaigns.
• Under the guidance of the Director of Marketing Communications create and implement all marketing activities, including but not limited to:
• * • Creation and print of collateral
• Promotions and packages
• Market / Competitor analysis
• Consumer behaviour analysis
• Data analytics
• Find and optimise new ways of generating revenues.
• Effectively increase and maintain hotel database for consumer relationship marketing efforts.
• Liaise with all revenue-generating departments to ensure offers / promotions for upcoming seasons, festivals are consolidated in a timely manner to implement marketing campaigns.
• Ensure all marketing materials are well maintain and up to date.
• Ensure all marketing campaigns and materials produced are following brand guidelines.
• Ensure all creatives are reviewed and approved by Director of Marketing Communications in a timely manner.
• Ensure seamless coordination amongst relevant departments for all marketing campaigns.
• Hiring and managing the performance of the marketing coordinator or executive.
• Negotiating and liaising with third party marketing agencies.
• Looking after the marketing budget and ensuring budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
• Proactively promote all aspects of the hotel, or any other current or forthcoming activities which could lead to potential sources of business.
• Conduct competition checks, benchmarking and follow up on market trends on a regular basis.
• Keep up to date with marketing trends and tools to enhance the continual learning process and make recommendations to the Director of Marketing Communications. • Stay up to date with hotel revenues and proactively propose ideas to boost sales / revenues.
• Keep up to date with the latest developments in the hotel including all activities, promotions, rates of the hotel.
• Provide administrate support for the Marketing office in the absence of the marketing coordinator / executive.
• Luxury Hotel Experience in the same position.
• Business management skills
• Middle East Experience
Note :- Beware of fraud agents! Do not Pay Money to get a Job
www.uaejobsvacancy.com will Not be Responsible for any Payment Made to a Third-party