Mandarin Oriental Jumeira Dubai Jobs 2022 – Lifeguard Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Mandarin Oriental Jumeira Dubai ends here!. Se Group Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Mandarin Oriental Jumeira site for careers in Mandarin Oriental Jumeira Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Mandarin Oriental Jumeira Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Mandarin Oriental Jumeira Dubai Jobs 2022 – Lifeguard Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Mandarin Oriental Jumeira Dubai – Mandarin Oriental Jumeira Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Lifeguard job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Mandarin Oriental Jumeira Dubai employment notification. The work location for Lifeguard Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 2,000.00 – 5,000.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Lifeguard in Dubai, UAE is AED 2,000.00 – 5,000.00 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Mandarin Oriental Jumeira Dubai for Lifeguard Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Mandarin Oriental Jumeira Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Mandarin Oriental Jumeira Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Mandarin Oriental Jumeira Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Mandarin Oriental Jumeira Dubai
Job Position Name :- Lifeguard
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 2,000.00 – 5,000.00 Per Month
Mandarin Oriental Jumeira Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Lifeguard
Full Job Description :-
Position: Lifeguard (Full time #530947)
Property / Office: Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- It is part of your role to understand and comply with all corporate and hotel policies and standard operating procedures.
- MOHG Code of Conduct requires that all business activities and business decisions comply with the general law, with all rules, regulations, and other requirements.
- It is part of your role and your responsibility to fully support all learning and development activities.
- Ensure that all standards of LQE, MOQA and Forbes are followed consistently.
- You shall take all reasonable steps to safeguard stored information, and not divulge or otherwise transfer any personal data concerning the guests, customers or colleagues, or any confidential information concerning the hotel unless with the appropriate authority.
- Use of the hotel’s network, computers or internet access which is in the hotel’s view unreasonable or inappropriate, for example gambling, chatroom, or pornographic material, is a serious breach of hotel policy and grounds for summary dismissal.
- Support and adhere to all policies & procedures relating to Safe, Sound and Sustainable at Mandarin Oriental.
- Ensure compliance with the MOHG Social Media Policy, i.e. to be fully responsible for the content you publish on any social media platform, including your personal site.
- Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai has zero tolerance on all forms of harassment or discrimination, i.e. it is strictly forbidden to discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, including physical or medical condition, race, colour, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or for any other reason.
- Act as a hotel ambassador at all times.
- To carry out any additional duties requested by management, related to hotel operational activities.
- Maintain constant surveillance of guests at the pool area.
- Act immediately and appropriately to secure safety of all guests in the event of emergency.
- Provide emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times and maintain a high standard of guest service.
- Perform various limited maintenance duties as per guidelines to maintain a clean and safe pool facility.
- Must have attention to detail and be able to arrange items as per standards.
- Assist with cleaning of pool area outside of operating hours and ensure all standards are maintained throughout the day.
- Will perform as a professional, with a friendly business attitude and conduct all duties and responsibilities as required by the position, or assigned by the Fitness & Wellness Manager.
- Able to courteously interact and answer all spa & wellness and hotel related questions with guests.
- Assist in the smooth flow of the guests’ journey throughout the day.
- Proactively offer assistance to all guests when necessary.
- Receive training to ensure that all-relevant legislation pertaining to the Safe, Sound and Sustainable standards are implemented and monitored within the spa & wellness.
- Attend daily and monthly meetings when necessary.
- Must attend all training courses as deemed necessary, and must adhere to training as set down by the Fitness & Wellness Manager.
Skills & Qualifications :-
- Senior School qualification or equivalent is a must
- Certified lifesaving and lifeguarding, recognized by the UAE
- Minimum 1 year of experience working as a lifeguard
- Previous experience working in a 5-star hotel environment will be an advantage
- Previous experience working in the Middle East Region is an advantage
- Clear communication; effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to understand guest needs and expectations and to deliver superior customer service with little input from others
- Mature and outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills
ARE YOU A FORMER MANDARIN ORIENTAL COLLEAGUE OR INTERN?
Access the careers site exclusive to our Forever Fans for:
- Priority consideration when applying
- A fast-track interview & selection process and, upon successful rehire, a tailored colleague orientation experience
- Access to MO Talks and priority registration to live webinars with industry experts and featured Forever Fans
- A Knowledge Portal featuring ongoing relevant learning content and development guidance
Note :- Beware of Fraud Agents! Do not Pay Money to get a Job
www.uaejobsvacancy.com will Not be Responsible for any Payment Made to a Third-party