Nexturn Production Dubai Jobs 2022 – Filmmaker Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Nexturn Production Dubai ends here!. Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Nexturn Production Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted website for careers in Nexturn Production Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Nexturn Production Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Nexturn Production Dubai Jobs 2022 – Filmmaker Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Nexturn Production Dubai – Nexturn Production Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Filmmaker job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Nexturn Production Dubai employment notification. The work location for Filmmaker Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 2,000.00 – 6,000.00 per month.
Fact: The average salary for a Filmmaker in Dubai, UAE is AED 2,000.00 – 6,000.00 per month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Nexturn Production Dubai for Filmmaker Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Nexturn Production Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Nexturn Production Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Nexturn Production Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Nexturn Production Dubai
Job Position Name :- Filmmaker
Job Type :- Filmmaker Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 2,000.00 – 6,000.00 per month
Nexturn Production Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Filmmaker
Job Description :-
We are looking for a talented and motivated Filmmaker for our company. An inspired filmmaker with a passion for the art-seeing beauty in the small things. An original thinker who understands how and wants to make films which are different from anybody else. An excellent communication ability to balance multiple stakeholders in a creative vision. An open minded approach, willing to experiment and try things out, even if they don’t fit the conventional way. Flexible, thrives working with a vast array of budgets and other restrictions. Self-starter, able to get on with making great content in the face of ambiguity.
He/ She must have a proven experience in editing engaging content in variety of styles. A really good eye for short-form documentary editing. Proven experience in making unusual disruptive content. Good eye for multi-platform film making – for mobile, etc. Proven experience working directly with the clients at all levels of film understanding.
- Videos Concept Creator
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of Adobe after Effects.
- Experience with character-based design, rigging and animation.
- Ability of tracking live action content to add VFX flourishes.
- An engaging varied portfolio to back it up.
- 2D Skills that drive and deliver creative compositions and post-productions.
- A solid understanding of brand and ability to convey a brand message through motion.
- Good logistical / organizational skills for planning complex projects.
- You will be comfortable presenting to stakeholders, project teams and external clients or partners.
- Able to work remotely as part of a cross-team initiative.
- Experience working with video editing software (FCPX, After Effects, DaVinci Resolve, Premiere Pro).
- Creative thinker, with an interest in digital marketing and media.
- Happy to work both within a team, and independently.
- Ability to work across multiple projects at one time.
- Strong portfolio of work.
- You should have experience in product shooting
- Knowledge in using different kinds of cameras
- You should experience in Social media video content
- Some hands on postproduction experience – simple grading, VFX and sound design.
- Ability to shoot a scene with minimal help. A basic understanding of lighting.
- Understanding of and some experience in a producer role; sourcing external crew, post-production etc.
- A good understanding of the global social media landscape.
- Mastering the film making from the brief to the end product
- Mastering Shooting with cameras
- Mastering Adobe Premier and After effects
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Are you in Dubai?