Pearson Dubai Jobs 2022 – Development Manager Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Pearson Dubai ends here!. Se Group Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Pearson site for careers in Pearson Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Pearson Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Pearson Dubai Jobs 2022 – Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Pearson Dubai – Pearson Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Development Manager job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Pearson Dubai employment notification. The work location for Development Manager Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 12000.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Development Manager in Dubai, UAE is AED 12000.00 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Pearson Dubai for Development Manager Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Pearson Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Pearson Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Pearson Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Pearson Dubai
Job Position Name :- Development Manager
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 12000.00 Per Month
Pearson Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Development Manager
Full Job Description :-
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
Middle East Hub markets include UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon and Jordan.
The Schools team has adopted a holistic business approach, working the entire continuum of products through services and solutions. Through working beyond traditional selling and moving towards higher value relationships with our customers, we aim to meet the greater needs of educators and institutions.
This position entails promotion and sales of relevant Pearson capabilities, products and services across the selected countries in the region (specifics to be confirmed), requiring someone who is self-starting and self-motivated with a proven track record in sales.
- Achieve sales targets in order to deliver revenue growth in selected countries and contribute to increased market share across the region.
- Maximize sales of priority series and digital platforms.
Key Account Management:-
- Support the Pearson adoptions with existing clients.
- Collate via direct calling & market research an understanding of each key customer and anticipate their needs.
- Appraise customer potential for new business development.
- Appreciate sources of risk, cost and profit.
- Develop appropriate strategies for each customer.
- Qualify & develop potential leads for Pearson products that can be accelerated by deployment of specialist resource into the key account and/or market(s).
- Liaise with local distributors or partners to ensure the efficient coverage of accounts and collation of updated market and sales data.
- Use SalesForce as main tool to manage pipeline opportunities and risks as well as maintain up-to-date customer account information.
Establish, maintain and enhance productive working relationships with stakeholders
- Build upon the Pearson brand to ensure that the company is recognised as the number one choice for educational products and services within the region.
- Establish and maintain effective communication channels to key stakeholders in the region both for intelligence gathering and dissemination of product information.
- Establish and ensure high quality relationships with other parts of the Pearson business so as to identify and exploit pan-Pearson opportunities.
- Work for mutually beneficial relationship with key regional partners/distributors with best clarity of roles and relationships
Reporting and Market Intelligence:-
Report monthly to the Schools Sales Manager on key issues affecting the covered territory
New business opportunities
Competitors and competitor activity
Continue to build on existing relations with key stakeholders at institutions as well as develop new relationships
Transparency of data from channels to market
Ensuring client awareness of all relevant capabilities
- Highly motivated
- Strong personal selling skills
- Commitment and flexibility
- Manages time effectively
- Fluent in English & Arabic
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to analyse market opportunity
- Target and performance driven
- IT literate
- Team member
- Self-starter with initiative
- Must be field based within the territory
- Hold full driving license
- Ability and willingness to travel for work whenever necessary throughout the sales season (Sept-May) as well as for sales conferences (2 x per year) or as required.
Education, Qualifications & Training:-
- Relevant previous product or market sector knowledg
- General sales experience
- Creating and working with a business place
- Understand forecasting
- Calling on academic institutions/understanding of how they work
- Solution selling, relationship building
Personal Style and Behaviour:-
Ha Having a keen interest in continuous learning, you need to be determined to win, highly organized, have the ability to work autonomously, think innovatively and act decisively. In addition to having extremely good verbal and written communication skills, you will also be confident and comfortable using information technology; predisposed to building strong business relationships; possess high levels of energy and genuinely enjoy the school environment.
Primary Location: AE-AE-Dubai
Work Locations: AE-Dubai-Al Sofouh Arjaan Tower Al Sofouh Complex Dubai
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20,000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all working towards a common purpose – to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality, digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company. Learn more at pearsonplc.com.
Note :- Beware of Fraud Agents! Do not Pay Money to get a Job
www.uaejobsvacancy.com will Not be Responsible for any Payment Made to a Third-party