Phoenix Global Search Dubai Jobs 2022 – Quality Coordinator Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Phoenix Global Search Dubai ends here!. Se Group Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Phoenix Global Search site for careers in Phoenix Global Search Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Phoenix Global Search Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Phoenix Global Search Dubai Jobs 2022 – Quality Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Phoenix Global Search Dubai – Phoenix Global Search Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Quality Coordinator job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Phoenix Global Search Dubai employment notification. The work location for Quality Coordinator Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 12,000.00 – 15,000.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Quality Coordinator in Dubai, UAE is AED 12,000.00 – 15,000.00 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Phoenix Global Search Dubai for Quality Coordinator Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Phoenix Global Search Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Phoenix Global Search Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Phoenix Global Search Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Phoenix Global Search Dubai
Job Position Name :- Quality Coordinator
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 12,000.00 – 15,000.00 Per Month
Phoenix Global Search Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Quality Coordinator
Full Job Description :-
Our client operates a Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Center located in Jumeirah – the center facilitates the provision of specialized rehabilitation and social integration services. It was the first rehabilitation center to be accredited in the Middle East and UAE by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation facilities (CARF).
We are looking for a Professional to develop and maintain quality and risk management processes in conjunction with facility management and:
- Oversee and coordinate all facility efforts to monitor and maintain all regulatory and accreditation standards
- Perform full compliance with the parent company Charters, the privacy and dignity of the Resident/Patient, and compliance with applicable local law.
- To oversee the comfort and safety of Residents/Patients, respecting the confidentiality of information held and processed in the exercise of the role, acting in accordance with the procedures applied within the facility.
- Possess a perfect understanding of the overall operation of an inpatient and outpatient clinic
Define the quality and risk management policy in collaboration with management Implement the quality and risk management policy
Ensure regulatory oversight in quality-related areas
Ensure a review of the Quality System
Ensure ongoing training and mentoring of facility staff
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES:
Minimum Experience: 5 to 10 years of experience in a Middle East hospital
Education and minimum requirements: Graduate from an accredited Healthcare program of a minimum of three (3) years or B.Sc. Degree
Master’s degree in quality / CPHQ or equivalent
Further educational preparation and leadership experience
Must be committed to continuous professional development
Knowledge and Skills:
- Able to work in a multicultural team
- Able to retain and motivate the team: listening, communicating, empathetic, dynamic
- Maintaining a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Continue professional development activities
- Analysis and initiative skills: a sense of detail, rigor, method
- Fluent in English. Arabic would be a plus.
- Understand the importance of providing excellent “customer service” to all patients in communication with, to support the firms image, mission, vision, and values
- High level of organizational skills and professionalism
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED 12,000.00 – AED 15,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Note :- Beware of fraud agents! Do not Pay Money to get a Job
www.uaejobsvacancy.com will Not be Responsible for any Payment Made to a Third-party