Redhat Dubai Jobs 2022 – Partnership Account Manager Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Redhat Dubai ends here!. SeGroup Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted wearch Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Streit bsite for careers in Redhat Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Redhat Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Redhat Dubai Jobs 2022 – Partnership Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Redhat Dubai – Redhat Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Partnership Account Manager job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Redhat Dubai employment notification. The work location for Partnership Account Manager Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 11000.00 Per month.
Fact: The average salary for a Partnership Account Manager in Dubai, UAE is AED 11000.00 per month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Redhat Dubai for Partnership Account Manager Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Redhat Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Redhat Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Redhat Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Redhat Dubai
Job Position Name :- Partnership Account Manager
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 11000.00 Per month
Redhat Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Partnership Account Manager
Apply For Address;-Office Park Building – Block A Abdullah Omran Taryam St – Al Sufouh – Al Sufouh 2 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Job Description :-
The Red Hat Sales team is looking for a Partnership Account Manager to join us in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. In this role, you will own the regional cloud and service provider strategy across Central Europe, Middle East, and Africa (CEMEA) and be responsible for the successful growth of our cloud and service provider business (CCSP). You will recruit, onboard, and develop relationships with cloud and service providers in the local markets promoting and contributing to our Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) cloud service provider strategy. We’ll need you to establish Red Hat solutions as the leading technologies within cloud service provider offerings and play a crucial role in growing our footprint in the CEMEA cloud service provider market. Primary job responsibilities
• Manage the regional booking quota for cloud and service providers, both local and global
• Implement our regional cloud provider strategy in alignment with the EMEA cloud service provider strategy; support our local teams in presenting the CCSP program and strategy to their accounts
• Coordinate and collaborate with local direct and channel sales teams to implement strategy
• Recruit, own, and develop selected cloud and service provider partners
• Manage the local involvement of selected distributors in our cloud service provider strategy; ensure operational and sales excellence
• Represent Red Hat to the cloud and service provider partners, as well as own the local relationship with global cloud service providers
• Establish Red Hat solutions as leading technologies within cloud and service provider offerings
• Work closely in a virtual team with other regional representatives and the EMEA team to jointly guide required initiatives, program updates, etc.
• Promote the required internal operational practices and processes to ensure revenues are booked and reported correctly
• Achieve revenue targets, both the overall number as well as the partner incremental targets towards new customers
• Work with the different geographies in CEMEA to focus on a number of strategic cloud providers and manage a business review cadence with the geo sales leads in these countries
• Work with the distributors, and the team managing distribution across CEMEA, to use the efforts of the distributors in managing recruitment activities for cloud service providers Required skills
• Background in datacentre and cloud technologies with a proven direct or indirect sales record, including solid experience understanding and working with independent software vendors (ISVs) and application providers, in a joint fashion with the international cloud service providers
• 10+ years of successful solution sales experience working and co-managing business with partners in the CEMEA region
• 5+ years of experience and a successful record of working with, developing, and guiding revenue within the cloud and service provider market in the Middle East and the Central East European regions
• Solid experience in working internationally across diverse and multicultural teams • Fluent English verbal and written language skills, and communication skills in at least one of the main business languages used in CEMEA like Arabic, Russian, Polish, Czech, etc.
• Solid understanding of service provider buying cycles, sales strategies, and go-to-market practices