Robert Half Dubai Jobs 2022 – Project Financial Analyst Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Robert Half Dubai ends here!. Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Robert Half Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted website for careers in Robert Half Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Robert Half Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Robert Half Dubai Jobs 2022 – Project Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Robert Half Dubai – Robert Half Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Project Financial Analyst job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Robert Half Dubai employment notification. The work location for Project Financial Analyst Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 14000.00 per month.
Fact: The average salary for a Project Financial Analyst in Dubai, UAE is AED 14000.00 per month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Robert Half Dubai for Project Financial Analyst Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Robert Half Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Robert Half Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Robert Half Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Robert Half Dubai
Job Position Name :- Project Financial Analyst
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 14000.00 per month
Robert Half Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Project Financial Analyst
Job Description :-
Our client is a truly global player in their field. Due to an internal restructure our client is looking to recruit a Project Finance Analyst who will be responsible for the Middle East & Africa region.
As the Project Finance Analyst you will be required to join the existing project development team to really drive the financials to behand all the existing opportunities the team is developing to meet the growth targets set by management.
- Work collaboratively with Program Managers and Director to ensure all project costing and feasibility studies are produced and continuously updated.
- Conduct research on potential targets and support the team during M&A activity.
- Conduct market analysis to justify the business case
- Act as the anchor point to consolidate data related to projects and tenders and produce detailed financial models
- Contribute to programme budgeting and forecasting.
- Prepare cost forecasts and analyse variances to forecast and between forecast and actual cost.
- Support the project team with investment appraisals, bids, and investment requests
- Develop bid and pricing packs when required during tender processes
- Liaison with the EMEA shared service for tax and statutory reporting team as required
- Work closely with project teams, challenging where necessary
- Wider support across the finance function
Up to 35,000aed per month
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: www.roberthalf.ae/privacy-statement