Sabbagh Properties LLC Jobs 2022 – Maintenance Supervisor Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Sabbagh Properties LLC ends here!. Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Sabbagh Properties LLC UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Abu Dhabi. We are a trusted website for careers in Sabbagh Properties LLC!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Abu Dhabi location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Sabbagh Properties LLC then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Sabbagh Properties LLC Jobs 2022 – Maintenance Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Sabbagh Properties LLC – Sabbagh Properties LLC has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Maintenance Supervisor job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Sabbagh Properties LLC employment notification. The work location for Maintenance Supervisor Vacancy would be Abu Dhabi and an average Salary will be AED 7000.00 per month.
Fact: The average salary for a Maintenance Supervisor in Abu Dhabi, UAE is AED 7000.00 per month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Sabbagh Properties LLC for Maintenance Supervisor Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Sabbagh Properties LLC. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Sabbagh Properties LLC for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Sabbagh Properties LLC Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Sabbagh Properties LLC
Job Position Name :- Maintenance Supervisor
Job Type :- Maintenance Supervisor Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Salary :- AED 7000.00 per month
Sabbagh Properties LLC: Job Description
Job Tittle: Maintenance Supervisor
We are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor who is in charge of coordinating all the installation, maintenance, and repair work at buildings or large complexes. Manage teams made up of workers who execute tasks according to their projects’ requirements.
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- Managing incoming calls, identifying & assessing maintenance requests and maintaining solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Responsible in providing administrative and service support to the team by responding to new business leads and inquiries, making sales and recommendations for services that may better suit client needs and calling existing clients for repeat business in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop project estimates for clients, provide cost, schedule, and scope of information for client review and approval.
- Enter bookings in the system and follow up to convert inquiries, to confirm business and attend to the delivery of client’s requests.
- Coordinate the workflow associated with scheduled, emergency, and preventive maintenance needs.
- Organize and supervise team members in making consistent progress.
- Documenting processes and keeping client records for contract and non-contract.
- Schedule / assign tasks to the team, check progress by providing instructions and advice as necessary and ensure that works are completed confirming to established work standards and statutory requirements.
- Establishes and maintains a reliable network of outside vendors and suppliers to ensure cost effective and timely support of the maintenance functions.
- Reporting to facility manager on a regular basis for project works progress. Inspecting facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance
- Preparing daily maintenance schedules and allocate work
- Recruiting, supervising and training maintenance technicians
REQUIREMENT AND SKILLS
- Work experience in Maintenance
- Advanced MS Skills
- Can join immediately
- Male Applicants
Job Type: Contract
- Can you join immediately?
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability