Sutherland Dubai Jobs 2022 – AVP Pre-Sales Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Sutherland Dubai ends here!. Se Group Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Sutherland site for careers in Sutherland Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Sutherland Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Sutherland Dubai Jobs 2022 – AVP Pre-Sales Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Sutherland Dubai – Sutherland Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for AVP Pre-Sales job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Sutherland Dubai employment notification. The work location for AVP Pre-Sales Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 17,500 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a AVP Pre-Sales in Dubai, UAE is AED 17,500 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Sutherland Dubai for AVP Pre-Sales Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Sutherland Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Sutherland Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Sutherland Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Sutherland Dubai
Job Position Name :- AVP Pre-Sales
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 17,500 Per Month
Sutherland Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: AVP Pre-Sales
Full Job Description :-
- Bid Management with technical and design support,
- IoT and Smart Cities oriented Product Development, Product Packaging and Product launch
- Create appropriate and diverse Revenue models by preparing Business Case
- Proactive approach towards designing solutions based on IoT/Smart City concepts,
- Effective collaboration with other teams within the organization, such as Solution Architects team in building and framing solution,
- Evaluation of Technical and commercial proposals as a part of the Evaluation Committee,
- Identification of products and solutions and choosing appropriate product as per product roadmap and market needs,
- Provision of Support for the Sales team in managing Key accounts and meeting client needs,
- Keeping internal organization informed regarding the need and timelines,
- Keeping partners, vendors and subcontractors informed and aligned towards common goal,
- Focus on end completion and snag rectification for product Go live completion,
- Creating value addition and differentiation with services by identifying and introducing innovative service ideas involving fixed and mobile assets.
- Responsible for IoT and IIoT product development and product launch,
- Responsible to create cloud-based products using the latest technologies with key focus on Big data platforms and AI using ML techniques,
- Responsible to create a partner ecosystem,
- Establish Command Control Center best practices to provide managed services,
- Responsible to develop partnership agreements and commercial models,
- Responsible for Smart Buildings and Smart City solution design, IoT and Security solutions,
- Build a team of experts on IoT and Smart Cities service development and delivery.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- High sense of urgency and strong follow-through with a proven record of meeting deadlines consistently
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- High levels of creativity and technical awareness
- Proficiency on the contemporary tools and solutions that complement phone customer service processes
- Solid understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices
- Master’s degree in business management from a premier business school
- 10+ years in technology marketing for consumer-focused products and applications
- Experience in process transformation services, consumer, and technology support spaces
Note :- Beware of fraud agents! Do not Pay Money to get a Job
www.uaejobsvacancy.com will Not be Responsible for any Payment Made to a Third-party