The Emirates Group Dubai Jobs 2022 – Billing & Finance Officer Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in The Emirates Group Dubai ends here!. Se Group Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in The Emirates Group site for careers in The Emirates Group Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in The Emirates Group Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
The Emirates Group Dubai Jobs 2022 – Billing & Finance Officer Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in The Emirates Group Dubai – The Emirates Group Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Billing & Finance Officer job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to The Emirates Group Dubai employment notification. The work location for Billing & Finance Officer Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 6000.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Billing & Finance Officer in Dubai, UAE is AED 6000.00 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in The Emirates Group Dubai for Billing & Finance Officer Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by The Emirates Group Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by The Emirates Group Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
The Emirates Group Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- The Emirates Group Dubai
Job Position Name :- Billing & Finance Officer
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 6000.00 Per Month
The Emirates Group Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Billing & Finance Officer
Full Job Description :-
Job Purpose: Manage the invoice and payment processes in a timely and accurate manner as per the agreed contracted services and in line with company?s accounting and financial standards. The job holder will ensure all liabilities are accounted for, inter-company recharges are administered correctly, and provide effective MIS reports with interpretation for improvement of all operational alternatives on an ongoing basis
– Review and ensure invoices are validated for accuracy, confirm services were consumed and certified for payment as per the contractual conditions and any exceptions identified are escalated to the respective business managers, and where applicable, penalties are applied as per the contract. –
– Prepare monthly and year-end accruals for all service providers and submit a consolidated report to accounts payable (AP). – Recharge the cost incurred by internal departments (or respective stakeholders) on a monthly basis in an accurate and timely manner. Reconcile and provide justification for the recharges as and when required.
EXPENDITURE & BUDGET MANAGEMENT/OVERSIGHT:-
– Ensure all expenditure is in line with budget expectations and planning, notify respective business managers of any discrepancies, and as required, update management reporting. – Support business managers in preparing and finalizing future budgets and any expenditure proposals. –
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT REPORTING:-
– Prepare and analyze monthly trend/segment reports of all expenditure to identify variances against forecasts and share exceptions with the respective line manager(s). – Undertake periodic re-forecasts at the department (cost centre) level that will include the impact to current operating budget. –
SUPPORT TO BUSINESS MANAGERS:-
– Support quality assurance (QA) team in providing the information needed for (scorecards/improving quality standards) external service provider audits and participating in financial audits. – Ensure the accurate preparation of miscellaneous purchase order requisitions for unbudgeted non-contracted expenditure.
– SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT:-
– Managing contracted supplier payment queries, disputes, exceptions and resolutions, and identifying continuous improvement initiatives to streamline the billing/payment processes.
Qualifications & Experience:
Experience: Administration.General administration : 5+ Years
12 Years schooling or equivalent
Ability to analyze complex financial and contractual information – Good command of written and spoken English
Salary & Benefits: Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.
Note :- Beware of fraud agents! Do not Pay Money to get a Job
www.uaejobsvacancy.com will Not be Responsible for any Payment Made to a Third-party