Tiro International Dubai Jobs Careers 2022 – Chief Risk Office Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Tiro International Dubai ends here!. Se Group Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Tiro International site for careers in Tiro International Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Tiro International Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Tiro International Dubai Jobs 2022 – Chief Risk Office Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Tiro International Dubai – Tiro International Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Chief Risk Office job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Tiro International Dubai employment notification. The work location for Chief Risk Office Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 13460.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Chief Risk Office in Dubai, UAE is AED 13460.00 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Tiro International Dubai for Chief Risk Office Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Tiro International Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Tiro International Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Tiro International Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Tiro International Dubai
Job Position Name :- Chief Risk Office
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 13460.00 Per Month
Tiro International Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Chief Risk Office
Full Job Description :-
Key Responsibilities will include:
Our client – a large conglomerate group is looking to recruit Chief Risk Officer (CRO) (reporting to the Risk Committee) in their HO in Dubai – UAE.
This is a newly created position and the primary job responsibilities will be to develop, implement, and execute an organization-wide risk management strategy that assures compliance with regulations and prevents, minimizes, and mitigates risk while safeguarding profitability of the business operations.
Primary job responsibilities include:
Who we’re looking for:
- Developing and maintaining a risk management framework for the organisation and related operating entities.
- Asses the needs, implement and maintain risk processes and systems for the organisation.
- Build on a strong risk culture within the organisation at both staff and Board level.
- Provide active coaching, guidance and support throughout the organisation to effectively implement the Risk Management Framework.
- Conduct, identify and discuss with the COO/CEO on key risks and emerging risks arising from the business units or through strategic risk assessments.
- Monitor the impact of the Board’s business planning on the risk management framework.
- Build a risk culture and support management teams in understanding and owning risk and compliance matters in a meaningful and pragmatic manner.
- Work with the senior management to promote and embed a risk management culture.
What’s on offer:
- 15+ years’ experience in risk management.
- Significant experience conducting risk assessments within multiple categories of risks eg: operational, investment, governance, strategic, external and outsourcing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of contemporary risk management models, developing KRI’s, assessing control effectiveness, and, developing management and board reporting
- Proven history of building and maintaining strong relationships and using strong interpersonal skills and ability to gain credibility to build, lead and manage the risk framework.
ContactJob Ref: TI-z5tj
- Attractive monthly salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Family medical insurance
- Attractive family air fare
Your application will be sent to Shahab Mushtaq .
Note :- Beware of fraud agents! Do not Pay Money to get a Job
www.uaejobsvacancy.com will Not be Responsible for any Payment Made to a Third-party