Uber Dubai Jobs 2022 – Program Manager, Safety Support Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Uber Dubai ends here!. Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Uber Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted website for careers in Uber Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Uber Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Uber Dubai Jobs 2022 – Program Manager, Safety Support Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Uber Dubai – Uber Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Program Manager, Safety Support job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Uber Dubai employment notification. The work location for Program Manager, Safety Support Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 9,400 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a junior lawyer in Dubai, UAE is AED 9,400 Per Month.
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Uber Dubai for Program Manager, Safety Support Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Uber Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Uber Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Uber Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Uber Dubai
Job Position Name :- Program Manager, Safety Support
Job Location :- Dubai, UAE
Job Type :- Program Manager, Safety Support
Salary :- AED 9,400 Per Month.
Uber Dubai: Job Description
Role : Program Manager, Safety Support
Address :- Dubai Internet City 17 – Office 353 – Al Sufouh – Al Sufouh 2 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Job Description: –
About EMEA Community Operations
About the Role :-
What You’ll Do
- Deliver stellar operations outcomes according to agreed service level agreements: working with internal and external service providers across the region to achieve the best outcomes across thousands of safety support interactions or identity verifications every week
- Be the advocate of customer experience and front line teams experience. Identify continuous improvement opportunities, influence or make constant optimisation to policies, process, tools, and ways of working
- Coordinate with internal teams (Operations, Legal, Policy, Communications, etc.) and/or external stakeholders (regulators, law enforcement, etc.) to resolve escalations in a high quality and timely manner
- Pilot and own new initiatives that transform our operations and improve the level of service we provide
Basic Qualifications :-
- Proven experience in large scale operations (+5 years)
- Operational excellence. Always on top of our operational performance, anticipating issues and quickly understanding & solving them when they arise.
- Stakeholders management. Drive the program in a wide and multiple organization impacting a lot of stakeholders across EMEA
- Process-oriented. You love efficiency and creating thoughtful processes that are agile and effective. Passion for data analysis and the ability to drive quality improvement.
- Customer Centricity. Passion for delivering outstanding & safe experience to our customers & partners
- Strong Communication. You will drive discussions, keep calm, and focus. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Bias for action. You execute fiercely and drive results in a big way.
- Dedicated & naturally curious. You excel at independently discovering solutions to complex problems. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate.
- Advanced in English and Arabic is mandatory
Minimum Requirement :-
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability