Vectrus Dubai Jobs 2022 – Sr. Manager Contracts CENTCOM Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Vectrus Dubai ends here!. Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Vectrus Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted website for careers in Vectrus Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Vectrus Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Vectrus Dubai Jobs 2022 – Sr. Manager Contracts CENTCOM Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Vectrus Dubai – Vectrus Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Sr. Manager Contracts CENTCOM job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Vectrus Dubai employment notification. The work location for Sr. Manager Contracts CENTCOM Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 16500.00 per month.
Fact: The average salary for a Sr. Manager Contracts CENTCOM in Dubai, UAE is AED 16500.00 per month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Vectrus Dubai for Sr. Manager Contracts CENTCOM Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Vectrus Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Vectrus Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Vectrus Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Vectrus Dubai
Job Position Name :- Sr. Manager Contracts CENTCOM
Job Type :- Sr. Manager Contracts CENTCOM Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 16500.00 per month
Vectrus Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Sr. Manager Contracts CENTCOM
Job Description :-
Responsible for all interpretations of the contract section of Request for Proposal, contracts and amendments. Administers and negotiates Nondisclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, and Associate Contractor Agreements. Is the initial point of contact for all contractual communications with the customer, Government agencies, e.g., DCMA, DCAA, and is authorized to obligate the company for matters associated with any assigned contract(s). Manages routine proposals for add-ons to existing contract(s). Under the direction of the Deputy Director of Contracts, assists in ensuring Contracts compliance with Corporate policies, legal issues, , FAR guidelines, and customer support. Identifies and resolves complex issues, exercising ethical judgment within broadly defined practices and policies. Leads and participates in making decisions related to Contracts management. May administer one or more major contracts. Supports HQ phase-in efforts following contracts award(s), both locally and on-site. Responsible for protecting the legal and financial interests of the Corporation during all discussions and negotiations and interaction with customers, clients, etc.
- Ensures that proposal plans and approaches of the Administrative and Cost Volume of a proposal meet the contractual requirements of the RFP, Federal Acquisition Regulations and other compliance standards.
- Coordinates with the Cost Estimator to define cost formulations and summaries, coordinates in developing management review presentations, coordinates final management approval and signature of the offer.
- Leads customer negotiations, makes recommendation to management to execute contractual documents and warranties assurance to the customer all particulars in connection with a contract.
- Is the Contract Manager of a resultant contract.
- Is responsible for post-award communications with the customer contract personnel on all contract matters.
- Initiates contract close-outs; develops responses to FOIA requests.
- Maintains professional competence by attending specific formal and informal contracts training seminars, company-provided training, self-sponsored training, and NCMA meetings.
- Manages/administers execution of Nondisclosure Agreements and Teaming Agreements.
- Reviews and interprets contracts specifications, deliverable requirements and terms and conditions for incorporation into proposal submittals to customers.
- Monitors contract performance to ensure that all contract terms and conditions are met. Assists in responding to customer provided CPAR.
- Provides pre and post award administration of a variety of contracts, including CPAF, FFP, FPAF, T&M, LH, etc.
- Assists in directing coordination with other departments on matters related to Contracts, prepares responses as necessary to customer correspondence and other requests.
- Assist in the development of cost/price analysis, as necessary, for inclusion in proposals.
- Supports negotiations with subcontractors, ensures document reviews of subcontracts, makes recommendations to HQ management to execute subcontract documents and supports obtaining the necessary consent.
- Initiates Contracts close-out.
- Performs Job Duties as assigned.
Mandatory Job Qualifications:
- Must be able, willing and ready to deploy to domestic and international locations, including on a temporary basis and / or as a member of the Vectrus Rapid Deployment Team (RDT). These locations can include austere, remote, and hazardous areas where Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) may be required.
- Education/Certifications: One-year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Certification(s) by National Contract management Association (NCMA) is preferred.
- Secret Security Clearance is required.
Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination:
In order to qualify for this position, you must be fully vaccinated prior to the start of your assignment and show proof of your vaccination status, unless you are legally entitled to an accommodation (religious or medical).The definition of fully vaccinated is that you’ve: 1.) received a vaccine that is recognized by the governing entity and is either a.) Two doses of Pfizer BioNTech Vaccine b.) Two doses of AstraZeneca/Oxford Vaccine c.) Two doses of Moderna Vaccine (or) d. One dose of Johnson & Johnson Vaccine, and 2.) Two weeks elapsed after the final dose was administered, which is either one or two doses depending on brand of the vaccination.
- Minimum four years’ experience related to contracting, purchasing and pricing.
- Ability to travel to project locations.
- Shall have a working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations and DoD FAR Supplement
- Basic software worksheet techniques
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Understanding of the accounting system, its policies and procedures
- Ability to meet with and work with senior and middle management personnel
- Must be capable of working in an extreme weather conditions with temperatures exceeding 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Indoor and/or outdoor environment with very adverse and harsh conditions (i.e., hot, dry, duty, desert environment with average temperatures of 30 degrees in the winter and 130 degrees in the summer months).
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability